DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 10, 2014, 04:11:37 PM
Quote from: General_Failure on March 10, 2014, 04:01:01 PM
He's not even a selfish player, so I don't know where that comes from. He blocks, he tackles on turnovers, he plays special teams. Did someone need a bone marrow transplant and he said no?

his anti bullying efforts are tremendous

but he raps and wears shiny jewlery so hes an uppity stillupfront to a lot of people

Or he gets paid a ton of money and his asking for more pissed them off.

I don't agree with that, just saying I wouldn't put it past this team's mgmt.

ice grillin you

im talking about the fans that despise him...they are a minority but a there is a solid amount of eagle fans who would not have a problem outright releasing him

as for the team maybe im being naive but i think that mentality left with banner
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

It's not being reported anywhere else, other than Mosher and FFLToolbox who follow eachother. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Rome

Pimp is my last and final jersey purchase so he stays forever.

General_Failure

I want to get all super-homertastic about a player I've constantly called an idiot because some guy on the internet is spitballing ideas about a trade that's never going to happen. I could easily spend all day ranting about why I think this is a dumb idea. I'm not going to, but man do I want to. So congrats to that guy, I guess.

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

ice grillin you

if you grew up in long beach you rep the rollin 60's

snoop is one as well

so much drama in the lbc
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Geoffffff Mosher, Jimmy Kempski and now something called FFToolbox.

This toolbox fella is the only one recently.

None of the other beat guys have anything and McLane slapped them down last week....what source could some fantasy football jerkoff have?

General_Failure

Look man, it happened in his simulated Madden offseason so don't you tell him it can't happen!

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

He's holding onto hope! I saw one tweet where he says something like "a source to a website that's been up 17yrs what do you think I make this up?"

Um yes?

Rome

Getting rid of him would pretty much be the end for me for supporting this team.   Seriously, he's the best player they've had in terms of talent and excitement since freaking Reggie White and they're looking to unload him (possibly).  Yeah, farg you if that's true, Jeffy.

Chameleon

Quote from: Rome on March 10, 2014, 07:22:46 PM
Getting rid of him would pretty much be the end for me for supporting this team.   Seriously, he's the best player they've had in terms of talent and excitement since freaking Reggie White and they're looking to unload him (possibly).  Yeah, farg you if that's true, Jeffy.

McCoy should bust a nut in your face.

Rome

Shady would be 1-A no doubt but Pimp's highlight reel is second to none.  The PR against the Giants is an Eagles top-5 play of all-time.

Tomahawk

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 10, 2014, 04:50:51 PM
as for the team maybe im being naive but i think that mentality left with banner

I'm being naive with ya

Diomedes

Quote from: General_Failure on March 10, 2014, 05:27:08 PMI want to get all super-homertastic about a player I've constantly called an idiot ....

Allow me.

I've seen the light on him, as it were.  I still don't personally like the guy.  He's saying "don't be a bully" on one channel, while on another he's taunting his opponent on the field.  Dick.

But for the Eagles..no, it seems to me that he's critical as a total package for the Eagles.  He's earning his money in every measurable way, and he's a capital A asset in harder-to-quantify ways.  Dude is already an Eagles legend and he's smack dab in the middle of his prime.  For all we know--or the FO knows--he could maintain a high level of production for years to come.  Sometimes receivers do that.  He won't be a burner forever of course, but all the guy has to do to overcome losing a step to age would be to gain some route running chops from the years of experience and he'd still better than most NFL DBs. 

A trade would be a mistake, I think.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger