Week 6 - Vikings: Mike Yanagita

Started by MDS, October 06, 2019, 05:15:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Eagles_Legendz

4 TD drives in 6 games to start the year is unacceptable.

General_Failure

How do you lose a receiver in the end zone?

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

Sydney Jones IV continues to suck ass
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Eagles_Legendz

What are cousins career stats against the eagles

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Nice mistake rookie take a knee in the Endzone next time

General_Failure

I'd feel more confident about this drive if I thought they had a WR that could catch.

Eagles_Legendz

I have no clue why I don't bet every first quarter against the eagles

MDS

wentz is like a 42 year old game manager
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Well they payed to their strengths of not having to rely on receptions, I'm all out of ideas.

Don Ho

Well there was your confidence  check in the receiving corps

QB Eagles

The usual suspects.

Jones, Sanders, Agholor whiffing on the block

General_Failure

You're playing ten yards off the receiver so he doesn't get by you, and he gets by you!

Don Ho

Other than Fletcher Cox this defense really is a piece of shtein