What are you listening to?

Started by MURP, September 17, 2004, 12:41:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

Got an email from Last.FM that they are going to a subscriber base only platform.  Goodbye Last.FM
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Diomedes

No way to make money on that kind of thing without charging.  You don't have people clicking through on ads because all they do is set the thing to play and walk away...
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

Home with the demon child today, giving him a dose of loud morning Fugazi (Steady Diet of Nothing).
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

farged Up, Chemistry of Common Life

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Sgt PSN

I flogged a girl named Molly once.  I didn't put much effort into it at all. 

Munson

Okay, but did you ever dropkick Murphy?
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Diomedes

Bob Wills and his Texas Cowboys

Seabiscuit36

Diplo put out a sick Reggae album called Riddimentary: Diplo Selects Greensleeves

Track Listing

01. Who Is The Ruler - Alpha & Omega
02. Jaqueline - Hugh Mundell
03. Joker Smoker - Triston Palma
04. Police In Helicopter - John Holt
05. Eventide Fire A Disaster - Barrington Levy & General Echo
06. Satta Amassa Gana Version - Joe Gibbs
07. Fattie Boom Boom - Rankin Dread
08. Anarexol - Eek-A-Mouse
09. Gunshot Mek Daughter Drop - Lone Ranger 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hc3Cm1OSqFM
10. Sweet Sweet Matilda - Clint Eastwood & General Saint
11. Interface - Prince Jammy
12. Night Nurse - Gregory Isaacs
13. Telephone Love - J.C. Lodge
14. Water Pumping - Johnny Osbourne
15. Survival - Prince Far I
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

mussa

The Cave Singers - No Witch

Going to see them at Johnny Brenda's April 1st in Philly  :yay :yay
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

phillymic2000

Jamming to some Stereo MC's today!

Sgt PSN

Savage Nag.  It's not a band, it's my g/f.  I wish it was a band though.  Then I could mute or skip to the next track. 

ice grillin you

lena gets her son ready for school....she says now on these streets charles...yous got to understand the rules...promise momma if an officer stops youll always be polite.....promise momma that youll never ever run away and promise momma youll keep your hands in sight

is it a gun
is it a knife
is it a wallet
this is your life

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

Clutch

Neil Fallon has one of the the best voices in metal. 

Diomedes

My son has excellent musical taste.  Right now, he's grooving around the house to John Lee Hooker, stopping now and then to pump his legs up and down and do a slow motion spin or two before getting back to the business of farging shtein up.