What are you listening to?

Started by MURP, September 17, 2004, 12:41:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mussa

To tell you the truth I never really listened to them, i have like one or two tracks from black label society, its decent. I'd like to look up more.  Murp would prob know more about them. 
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

MURP

I dont think there is any real must have BLS.  If you like some of it you will probably like most of the rest of the discography.   One of those bands that doesnt change too much over their careers which is good and bad depending on how much you like the music.   Their latest album - Shot to Hell - has a few more "power ballads" if your into that sort of thing.   

MURP

PhillyPhreak54

Munson

Avenged Sevenfold-Seize The Day :paranoid
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MURP

Diomedes

is it any good?

I'm guessing no
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Zanshin

Led Zeppelin.  Loads of it. Sooooooooooooooooooo good....

MURP

Quote from: Diomedes on March 05, 2007, 04:07:11 PM
is it any good?

I'm guessing no

apparently it isnt Chinese Democracy, but a bootleg released in December entitled "Whenever It's Done."   Not sure if it ties into Chinese Democracy because some of it sounds more demo-ish than final product.   

General_Failure

Quote from: Munson on March 05, 2007, 03:18:14 PM

Stop liking music that I like even though no man should openly admit to liking it.

The man. The myth. The legend.

BlueHeart

Metallica- Ride The Lightning
Maybe the voices aren't real, but, they've got some pretty good ideas...

Munson

Quote from: General_Failure on March 05, 2007, 06:20:35 PM
Quote from: Munson on March 05, 2007, 03:18:14 PM

Stop liking music that I like even though no man should openly admit to liking it.

Bad band, good song.....I can't help it.

Guitarist for the band seems like he's got some talent though.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Rome

Got Social Distortion's cover of 'Ball & Chain' rockin' at the moment.

Seabiscuit36

The World Famous Beat Junkies 2 and 3
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Phanatic

Bob Dylan - Bring it All Back Home
This post is brought to you by Alcohol!