What are you listening to?

Started by MURP, September 17, 2004, 12:41:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on February 06, 2007, 03:56:13 PM
And he likes Pat Benetar too. I ridicule him every day about it.

There's nothing wrong with listening to Pat Benetar.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

Agreed. 

I'm listening to the Fratellis right now.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

Clutch has taken over winamp's random shuffle here at home. I am amused. Other people are slightly annoyed at winamp.

Soufly just came on after back to back Clutch. It's getting better!

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

That they are. I'm hoping their next album is nothing but songs about how hard life is for young white boys. Songs about how their parents split up, their girlfriends don't love them, and being misunderstood. That would be awesome.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 06, 2007, 05:05:31 PM
fair is fair billie jean
Ha, that was on last week: We didn't start this! We didn't mean for this to happen! But we're not giving up until you pay! FAIR IS FAIR!

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Phanatic

Listening to Norah Jones 'Come Away With me'.

Smooth...
This post is brought to you by Alcohol!

Quasimoto

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Wingspan

I'm listing to "Hot and Sour Placenta Soup" by the band "Throw Your Child in the Chipper" that MURP recommended.

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Rome

Got this going on the iPod at the moment.

SD_Eagle5

ice grillin you

Ha, that was on last week: We didn't start this! We didn't mean for this to happen! But we're not giving up until you pay! FAIR IS FAIR!

helen slater is so hot in that movie until she butches up her hair...bj is an 80's classic much more so than tons of other movies that try to claim fame

to stay on topic:

i should be listening to pat benatar "invicinble"

but instead i got on the nonce 'advanced state of aggresion'
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous