Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Nice comeback by the Phils in the 9th.  Of course, Segura can't finish it.

Now the Phils' bullpen begins with a runner already on 2nd.  What can go wrong?

Don Ho

Yea!  Free Baseball!  Oh farg!  More Bullpen!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Fun times. I'm still watching...prepped to be pissed in extras

Don Ho

We've all seen a lot of shtein the past few decades but I have never seen two defensive boners like we just saw the past two innings.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Along with Pivetta time to put Kingery out of his misery.  Count your losses FO, you farged up, big time.

Don Ho

Can the cutouts throw shtein on the field?  Show middle finger?  Curse?  That bullpen and team defense needed to be booed off the field.

MDS

the only way you can follow this franchise is if you hate yourself or if the only way you can climax is if someone takes a small razor blade and jams it into your peehole

both those boxes are checked for me so
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

So it sprays when you pee then.

MDS

all over scott kingerys face

thats why he sucks. its not his fault, actually.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

So the Phils are pretty bad I guess. 

SD

Quote from: Rome on August 12, 2020, 06:22:33 AM
So the Phils are pretty bad I guess.

People told me they'd be a contender by 2020

SD

Just scanned through that thread, Todd's baseball prediction was off but kudos on this call:

Quote from: MDS on December 21, 2017, 12:38:01 PM
we're all going to be dead in 2020

who the farg cares

Geowhizzer

General_Failure

He really saved up so that one time he could be the most right anyone has ever been.

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

Cozi tv in case anyone is wondering