2009 Week 10

Started by BigEd76, November 12, 2009, 11:26:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

MDS

God he was awful. Gonna lite up the birds next week though

Also how good is millen? Get him a bigger role please.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

under 2 mins left, the Rams are driving for the winning TD against the Saints (but they're the Rams and F it up.....Saints move to 9-0)

Jacksonville wins on a walkoff FG against the Jets

Carolina upsets Atlanta

Cincinnati sweeps the season series vs Pittsburgh

Cadillac scores with a minute left to put the Bucs up, then Miami goes down the field and kicks the winning FG

BigEd76

wow....Belichick up 6 with 2 minutes left decides to go for it on 4th and 2 on his own 28 and doesn't get it, giving Manning enough time to complete a TD to Wayne with 16 seconds left.  35-34 Colts

MDS

Easily one of the worst decisions of all time

BTW Manning is a god. He is in the same company as Montana and Elway.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

Maurice Jones-Drew, after kneeling down at the 1 and draining the clock instead of scoring the go-ahead TD:

Quote"Sorry to my fantasy owners. I apologize. I had myself today."

ha

and if you didn't see it on the highlights yet, check out Ray Edwards' hit on Stafford yesterday.  He launched himself through the air and hit him helmet-to-helmet...

Rome

The Jones-Drew thing was great.   There were Jags fans at the bar everywhere screaming "why did he do that... why did he do that...?"

:-D

SunMo

on TV they called it "The Brian Westbrook"
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

beligenius cost me a hundred bucks
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

BigEd76

can we get rid of Cleveland again?

General_Failure

What, you want another team in Texas?

The man. The myth. The legend.