What are you listening to?

Started by MURP, September 17, 2004, 12:41:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zanshin

How much chapstick must LL Cool J go through in any given day?

Don Ho

Quote from: SunMo on January 27, 2014, 08:23:18 AM
i was confused by an award for record of the year and then album of the year.  what's the difference?

and farg daft punk and those attention whoring helmets.  go farg yourselves you emo storm troopers

Yes, wtf with those French douche bags and the stupid Power Rangers look? 

The Grammy's are the worst.  Did you watch at that end?  3/4 of the audience couldn't wait to get the farg out of there and were sprinting for the exits as if someone screamed "Fire!"
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

Buddy at work said to watch Metallica at the Grammys, I did, they were pretty bad ass

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c58EfMhd2YE

Rome

Yeah... no.

This was Metallica:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7oZyWt7pGg

Whatever the farg that was last night is an abomination.

Rome

BTW... that title is wrong.  Great version of "One" though.

Diomedes

both of those links and performances suck

this was metallica in their prime....great farging band

http://youtu.be/VhbyG81vN5s
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SunMo

metallica was done once they cut their hair and started wearing makeup
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Rome

If your fans start referring to you as REMetallica, you know you're in trouble.

SD

Quote from: SunMo on January 28, 2014, 07:19:13 AM

I was a big fan in junior high and high school. The whole Lars Ulrich being a bitch about napster farged up their image.

On a ccr kick lately

Seabiscuit36

Same here, once they went after Napster, I became a hater. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

true heavy metal metallica before i guess enter sandman or whever they became more hard rock is as bad as music gets....it was insufferable ear destroying mosh pit heavy metal....disgusting shtein

id rather listen to country over that
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

General_Failure

Are you guys telling me you don't enjoy their later work, masterpiece songs like Frantic or Unforgiven 2?

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

Quote from: SunMo on January 28, 2014, 07:19:13 AM

they were done when cliff died, it just took a while.  And Justice was the last album he did any writing for (though Jason Newstead recorded it) and after that, they outright suck.  Hetfield got into yodeling and they couldn't return to form. 

Master is probably the best metal album ever.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger