What are you listening to?

Started by MURP, September 17, 2004, 12:41:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

Or what? You'll release the dogs? Or the bees? Or the dogs with bees in their mouth and when they bark they shoot bees at you?

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Tomahawk

Listening to Pandora radio at work....the punk channel keeps playing Ramones, Sex Pistols, and Misfits which is kickass awesome

Diomedes

And also exactly why I can't stand Pandora.  There's a lot more to punk, but Pandora doesn't know it.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Tomahawk

doesn't mean those bands suck though...i'll take what I can get

General_Failure

Quote from: Diomedes on August 05, 2010, 01:34:58 PM
And also exactly why I can't stand Pandora.  There's a lot more to punk, but Pandora doesn't know it.

Pandora needs to be reminded of things a lot. The other problem is picking one particular song out of genre for a station suddenly adding everything from that other genre to that station.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

Icebergradio.com is the best internet radio outfit going.  It's got just an unbelievable selection of every genre and subgenre.

I like the Vintage Violence station, which has everything from Velvet Underground to the Buzzcocks.

Good shtein.

Diomedes

Pandora seems to be incapable of understanding that I do not like Korn. I do not like Korn on a platter.  I do not like Korn in a train.  I do not want Korn on Wednesday or Saturday. 

I do not like Korn.

I do however like other bands that Pandora associates with them so no matter what I say, Korn I get.

Tomahawk

Quote from: Rome on August 05, 2010, 06:41:22 PM
Icebergradio.com is the best internet radio outfit going.  It's got just an unbelievable selection of every genre and subgenre.

I like the Vintage Violence station, which has everything from Velvet Underground to the Buzzcocks.

Good shtein.

Thanks for the hot tip

charlie

phattymatty

this is like 2 weeks old now but if you haven't heard cee-lo's "farg you", listen. really good song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAV0XrbEwNc

General_Failure

mussa

EDIT: Totally copied the wrong URL

http://www.fromthebasement.tv/artists
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

General_Failure

Yeti

Frampton Comes Alive. 
No shtein, and vinyl no less.
I'm a giant douche.
"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic