Video game thread

Started by mussa, March 15, 2005, 05:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drunkmasterflex

That game comes out tomorrow. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

SD

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on May 17, 2010, 05:44:20 PM
not yet, but i'm going to try and pick it up tomorrow.  From everything i've read this is what GTAII was to games.  We'll see, but its on my list to buy.  Is is the video game system or the game SD? 

I don't know how to answer that question. I looked it up online and some other people have had the same problem. They mentioned downloading a patch, but I have no idea where to look to find something like that.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: SD on May 17, 2010, 09:26:54 PM
Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on May 17, 2010, 05:44:20 PM
not yet, but i'm going to try and pick it up tomorrow.  From everything i've read this is what GTAII was to games.  We'll see, but its on my list to buy.  Is is the video game system or the game SD? 

I don't know how to answer that question. I looked it up online and some other people have had the same problem. They mentioned downloading a patch, but I have no idea where to look to find something like that.
for any game patches, you should just put the game in after xbox is on, and put the disc in, and you should get a prompt for it to do an update
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SD

Thanks... I'll try that tomorrow.

Drunkmasterflex

I picked up Red Dead Redemption today and started playing it 5 minutes ago and already can't believe how good it is. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Seabiscuit36

this game is awesome.  Just played multiplayer, and it was basically me and a buddy goign around shooting whatever we wanted, starting gang wars, and stealing shtein.  Need more people in the Posse
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Munson

I've been ignoring the commercials for this game since they've been getting played...WTF is it about?
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

mussa

It has a multiplayer eh? Man I might have to get this. May rent it next week...
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: mussa on May 19, 2010, 08:15:27 AM
It has a multiplayer eh? Man I might have to get this. May rent it next week...
multiplayer is hilarious, its just running around as a gang and killing stuff. 

phattymatty

i bought this yesterday...really fun at first but the single player mode is a bit too much story for me...not enough playing.  BUT...it's amazing how much stuff you can do, basically everything is playable. 

the first thing i did is push my horse off a cliff, then skin it.

i can see multiplayer being fun...sb i'll join your posse.

Seabiscuit36

REGULATORS....Mount Up

SD

Quote from: phattymatty on May 19, 2010, 10:49:21 AM

the first thing i did is push my horse off a cliff, then skin it.

I'm buying this today

General_Failure

Don't forget to hogtie one of the wimmin folk and toss her on the train tracks.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: General_Failure on May 19, 2010, 11:02:38 AM
Don't forget to hogtie one of the wimmin folk and toss her on the train tracks.
i saved a hogtied woman that was being held by some crazy guy, i saved her, she gave me money, and i shot her and took her money and horse

SD

This game sounds too good to be true