Arrington to file a grievance

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 15, 2004, 11:42:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: Bigskinbauer on August 25, 2005, 05:32:15 PM
hmmmm they hate us so they don't go and say that we have players holding out???

First off he never was holding out and arrington didn't go off and cry to the media every day about his contract issues. 

Most people in Washington aren't going crazy about him comming back, we are all happy but the latest polls off fansites list taylor and washington our most important players on defense by a lot

Better hope he can be a major contributor from prison.... :-D
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

rjs246

It probably got zero press because everyone finally realized that Lavar isn't the star that the media thought he was. He's just a physical freak who can't channel his abilit yinto being a productive player.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

mooby

it's amazing how a couple posts up you guys were talking about trading for him, then this post before me talks about how he's a physical freak who can't be a productive player. way to contradict yourself.

bowzer

It's amazking that taterskin fans troll our board when their team is pathetic, and has been pathetic for quite some time. 

PhillyGirl

Quote from: mooby on August 28, 2005, 08:39:46 AM
it's amazing how a couple posts up you guys were talking about trading for him, then this post before me talks about how he's a physical freak who can't be a productive player. way to contradict yourself.

One guy said it, Einstein.

But it was a nice try.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

jeffreyjpa

He also said it in March 2004.   

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: jeffreyjpa on August 28, 2005, 11:50:40 AM
He also said it in March 2004.   

And not only that, but here's what he said we were going to offer:

Quote from: Zanshin on March 15, 2004, 12:14:02 PM
He'd make a dandy SAM...maybe we can package a fifth rounder and Thrash for him.  ;)

This was before we traded Thrash to the Skins FOR a 5th rounder.   :-D  Good call, Zanshin!