DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on March 10, 2014, 10:17:34 PM
Quote from: General_Failure on March 10, 2014, 05:27:08 PMI want to get all super-homertastic about a player I've constantly called an idiot ....
He's saying "don't be a bully" on one channel, while on another he's taunting his opponent on the field. 

lol
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: MDS on March 11, 2014, 01:14:05 AM
what is fftoolbox
A site i've used for years with FFL Rankings.  I just never knew they had "In's" which apparently they dont. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

PhillyPhreak54

haha this guy is still after it

QuoteFFToolbox.com ‏@fftoolbox 1h

@Barnold1993 We've been assured by our source this morning that it's still happening. Philly fanatics are a hoot! #Eagles #rumors #DJaxGate

Geowhizzer

Trading Jackson would put Howie lower than Banner.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyPhreak54

So now the media is taking the opportunity to say that because Chip didn't give a hardline commitment to Jackson in his Maxwell speech last night it somehow lends credence to the speculation by Kempski, Mosher and others that he's somehow on the way out.

Roob jumped on the Mosher wagon in his piece today.

Please make it stop.

Rome

General_Failure

All those teams Chip's blue balling with his hemming and hawing.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

its really easy to not pay attention to things that are stupid

you just ignore them
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Eagaholic

QuotePhillyMag.com's Tim McManus reports that DeSean Jackson is "unsure" about his future and current standing with the team due to all the rumors and reports about a possible trade and Kelly's disapproval of his attitude. McManus also reports that Jackson has been talking to teammates in order "to express his concern".

The chances of Jackson being traded seem to be real, and McManus spoke to an agent who said he hears "there is no way he is back". No way.

But it's also worth noting that the Inquirer's Jeff McLane wrote earlier this month that the Jackson rumors "have little weight".

Not sure if I already saw it posted here or not, but Eagles scheduled a visit with Mike Evans. Cant imagine they'd get enough back in a trade to make trading Desean worth it (unless maybe batshtein crazy junior Al Davis throws away their 1st pick). Don't necessarily put a lot of stock in McManus' quote.

MDS

trading the best wide receiver is always a good idea

PhillyPhreak54

Carolina has zero receivers. They don't seem to be in a hurry to sign any.

If any of this is true then I feel that's a team who goes after him.