3 (18.8%)
Dated Jeff Garcia
4 (25%)
I am Jeff Garcia
8 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 15

General_Failure

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on September 15, 2005, 08:23:28 PM
QuoteMost importantly...don't start a flame war. You post Eagle bashing stuff and then we will have 50 Eagles fans over here the next day to do the same to us.

Ooops! Looks like out little buddy just got himself into a wee bit of trouble with the administrators over there.

That's even funnier than this thread is.

:-D

That reminds me. I know you guys don't actually go to other boards most of the time, but don't go over there acting like retards. In fact, stop acting like retards over here too.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MDS

QuoteDude, you're retarded.  You really must be about 14.  To come here and brag about it....wow.

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

evilniner4life

hbionic

Quote from: General_Failure on September 15, 2005, 08:26:43 PMIn fact, stop acting like retards over here too.

Does that mean we can't use  :drool anymore?
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

General_Failure

Quote from: hbionic on September 15, 2005, 08:31:26 PM
Quote from: General_Failure on September 15, 2005, 08:26:43 PMIn fact, stop acting like retards over here too.

Does that mean we can't use  :drool anymore?

Where's the karma thread bitch?

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

I joined their boards to alert their mods to this jackass acting like a 14 year-old on CF.

I have no intention of spamming their boards and I doubt anyone else does either.

This isn't the farging EMB, dude.   ;)

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Jt8786

Bro stfu... don't be an idiot. You really think anybody cares what the hell you have to say? Better yet you really dont have anything better to do? I'M A NINERS FAN, and yes you are embarrasing the hell out of me. I'm on this board to talk football, not make myself and other niners fans look like idiots.

WEST is GOD

THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Jt8786 on September 15, 2005, 08:35:15 PM
don't be an idiot.

It's just a weeeeeee bit late for that.  But nice effort though.  :yay

Rome

Quote from: Jt8786 on September 15, 2005, 08:35:15 PM
Bro stfu... don't be an idiot. You really think anybody cares what the hell you have to say? Better yet you really dont have anything better to do? I'M A NINERS FAN, and yes you are embarrasing the hell out of me. I'm on this board to talk football, not make myself and other niners fans look like idiots.

1st worthwhile response on this thread.

Nicely done, JT & welcome to CF.

Now about those Niners of yours... THEY SUCK!

Just kidding.  I would kill to have Julian Peterson on the Eagles.  The guy is a megastud.  Also - I'm curious, how is the defense adjusting to the 3-4 alignment this year?  How has Alex Smith's inability to crack the starting line-up early this year affected Niners fans?  Have they taken Rattay's assumption of the starting job well or are they calling for Smith yet?

Anyway, nice win last week and no injuries this week for either team.

:yay

ParkingLotFlagDude

Quote from: General_Failure on September 15, 2005, 08:26:43 PM

That reminds me. I know you guys don't actually go to other boards most of the time, but don't go over there acting like retards. In fact, stop acting like retards over here too.

Some of us aren't acting :nyuk
Then I saw you doing sit-ups in front of a mall.  My dad told me that it was your house.

Jt8786

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on September 15, 2005, 08:41:35 PM
Just kidding.  I would kill to have Julian Peterson on the Eagles.  The guy is a megastud.  Also - I'm curious, how is the defense adjusting to the 3-4 alignment this year?  How has Alex Smith's inability to crack the starting line-up early this year affected Niners fans?  Have they taken Rattay's assumption of the starting job well or are they calling for Smith yet?

Anyway, nice win last week and no injuries this week for either team.

:yay

Yeah too bad Julian is our only guy... (I like Bryant Young, but in eleven seasons, this is his first one worth mentioning). I personally have been rooting for Rattay since last year... I think he has talent, but most of all I like his work ethic. I don't think anybody is calling for Smith... He can't find his rythm. Plus Smith will be starting next year, because Rattay's contract says he'll be free if he takes more than half the snaps this season.

Wingspan

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on September 15, 2005, 08:20:09 PM
Personally, I thought this thread was hilarious.

Well done, Niners dude.

i kinda agree...it was pretty funny :-D
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.