DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

yep, Ike and Les apparently had different sources and each reported it

smeags

so can all of the bleeding vags sftu now ?
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

Quote from: smeags on March 19, 2014, 02:58:48 PM
so can all of the bleeding vags sftu now ?

you think if he was going to be traded chip would call and tell him so?

chip is telling him he wont be dealt so that if he is traded he can pass the buck to howie and if he isnt traded it wont be as uncomfortable when he returns to the locker room....chip can say i fought for you PIMP

if you think that report means hes def not getting traded then you need to learn how these things work...in short what ike said means squat in the big picture
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

BigEd76

Now Les is contradicting his own story, saying he emailed a spokesperson for DeSean and she says pimp has been trying to call Chip but he's too busy with pro days and free agency.  This is the bullshtein you get when you have a team that won't talk, a player that won't talk, and Twitter

General_Failure

That's the first time anyone's ever said Jackson won't talk about something.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Eagaholic

It sounds like there's some truth and not truth that's been circulating. I can't believe the part about Howie possibly taking as little as a 3rd is true. Even if it was Texas' it wouldn't be plausible to me. Although Chip has given himself this rep of being straightforward with his players I wonder if this has been his brand of a scared straight program.

BigEd76

pimp is inspired by 2pac today

QuoteDeseanJackson10
Keep ya head !! Even when they think u down !! Be there b4

http://instagram.com/p/lu4XZzONiG/

smeags

there is so much bullshtein info out on this im not reacting one way or another until something happens.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

General_Failure

Eagles sign holographic DeSean Jackson to start opposite android version of Jeremy Maclin.

ice grillin you

Quote from: rjs246 on March 19, 2014, 12:34:52 PM
This is some infuriating shtein but I'm with IGY. If the team gets fair value for a player, anyone is tradable. Trading Jackson for a third round pick is farging stupid.

to me the eagles are pretty much where they were after they lost to the rams in the 2001 playoffs....young qb...emerging team with a breath of fresh air coach

back then they slow played the shtein out of their offense....we all know the thrash pinky chad lewis ect... bullshtein

this is not the time to step backwards or play status quo.....its the time to move forward...getting rid of pimp would be going in the opposite direction....the kkkooper signing is fine if you have pimp...without pimp its stupid...pimp also is insurance for macks knee....hes insurance for a young unproven qb...you want foles with max confidence and options going into next year against defenses who have a years worth of film on him and a much tougher sked...its a crucial year for his future why make it tougher by getting rid of his biggest weapon....adding chips like sproles is what they should be doing not removing one of the biggest threats in the nfl from your roster

even if they dealt him for a one it wouldnt make much sense...i wouldnt be pissed or anything because of the value but i wouldnt really get it either
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

hbionic

I get more and more scared when I open this thread...specially when BigEd has posted something. When BigEd posts, you know something went down.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

SD

If this whole thing was bs then the Eagles squash this now. Here's how I think they're playing this:

They want Desean to get his shtein together, they leak they're not happy with him and are exploring trades. This does 2 things, one is maybe a team steps up and makes a decent offer for him and they move on. But the Eagles probably know they're not going to get fair value for him, so they're playing games with him hoping he straightens his act up.

Rome

He could start by not tweeting anything ever again.  That bullshtein made my eyes bleed.

Or insta-gramming or whatever the farg that's called.

PhillyPhreak54

Chip getting too big for his britches already? Send the guy a goddamn text and tell him he's your guy and there's nothing to the rumors. Problem solved.

But nooooo this guy wants to go hardcore ignore mode. Oh you're too busy in free agency? Really? Signing backup special teamers must be so tiring and has him sleeping in the NovaCare complex. Pro Days? Pick the phone up when you're back in the hotel and call your best receiver.

And if they are intending to trade him it's monumentally stupid and a huge step backward. Go get a rookie receiver and think he will replace that production. Rookie wideout take time to adjust to the pro game. 2-3 yrs unless it's a can't miss stuff like Fitz or Calvin or AJ Green.

I'm telling you he thinks that his offense is so great it doesn't matter who is plugged in there. Well newsflash Mr. New Hampshire...it ain't.

farging clowns.

General_Failure

At this point I kinda want these rumors to not be total bullshtein just so Phreak has that aneurysm.