Around the NFL - 2017

Started by Diomedes, February 10, 2017, 07:48:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

MDS

fox opens with seahawks/packers so its 6/7 games in reality

the 1 game? raiders vs. giants
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Tomahawk

QB Eagles

It's almost as if the NFL was actively trying to counteract a media narrative about falling ratings.

All the more reason to hope the Cowboys suck balls next season.

ice grillin you

dan graziano or what ever that doods name is said on espn today that the draft is ultimately going to find a permanent home in LA
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Great.  Hold it in a place where no one gives a shtein about the sport.   

PhillyPhreak54

The league's infatuation with LA is stupid.

MDS

yea the league should hold the draft in REALAMERICATOWN,MIDWESTSTATE and serve MEAT and POTATOES for $5 with a BUDWEISER #maga

la is the 2nd biggest market in the country....the draft is a dumb event where names are read off a list....they are sprucing it up with as many shticks and gimmicks as possible in order to make as much as money as possible as is the point of all businesses.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

the reason he said is that they want more players who are going to be drafted to attend....it dropped a lot from new york to chicago and has bottomed out this year with no one really wanting to go to philly

General_Failure

Why don't they just hold it in Texas then, since half the players are from there?

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 21, 2017, 03:11:46 PM
the reason he said is that they want more players who are going to be drafted to attend....it dropped a lot from new york to chicago and has bottomed out this year with no one really wanting to go to philly

the leagues infatuation with LA is stupid. put the draft in TULSA. thats a real FOOTBAWL city.

ice grillin you

Quote from: General_Failure on April 21, 2017, 03:12:48 PM
Why don't they just hold it in Texas then, since half the players are from there?

or california

QB Eagles

This was one of the things they used to sell the new stadium.

If you think this sucks, just wait until they move NFL Films there.

ice grillin you