Joe Mixon, Woman Beater or World Beater at RB?

Started by Rome, April 21, 2017, 05:25:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

I see where IGY's coming from.  I'm as old as dirt but there is still some of that women are basically June Cleaver.  Personally, if my wife came home and said I'm going to make more than you, considerably more, I'd be the first one to pop the champagne.  I'd be doing backflips down the street.  Two of my last three bosses were women and they were absolutely incredible to work for.  They have both become dear friends of mine.  In my industry here in Hawaii up until late last year 90% of my buyers were women, the grocery industry.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Don Ho on April 22, 2017, 07:35:57 PM
I see where IGY's coming from.  I'm as old as dirt but there is still some of that women are basically June Cleaver.  Personally, if my wife came home and said I'm going to make more than you, considerably more, I'd be the first one to pop the champagne.  I'd be doing backflips down the street.  Two of my last three bosses were women and they were absolutely incredible to work for.  They have both become dear friends of mine.  In my industry here in Hawaii up until late last year 90% of my buyers were women, the grocery industry.

big up hawaii but it probably isnt the most useful example to be used in this discussion as it is about the most progressive place in the united states
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

the topic is woman beating and don talks about how he loves his female bosses and clients

maybe sd and dio should move to hawaii and become well meaning wouldnt harm a fly but off their rocker old people
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Eagaholic

Quote from: rjs246 on April 22, 2017, 05:50:13 PM
Every single one of you is the absolute farging worst.
Since science is becoming a popular topic I would like to point out that this is a mathematical impossibility. Unless of course there is a four way tie. Or however many of us are left here.

Rome

Quote from: rjs246 on April 22, 2017, 05:50:13 PM
Every single one of you is the absolute farging worst.

Bold statement there, mulletblast.

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Don Ho

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on April 22, 2017, 08:07:53 PM
the topic is woman beating and don talks about how he loves his female bosses and clients

Last I checked about 3/4 of the threads on this board turn political, personal, spiritual, etc. I just wanted to fit in.  This is why I love you guys.