Stephen Morris, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by PhillyPhreak54, September 06, 2015, 12:50:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 07, 2015, 10:53:53 PM
I think his fave QB is Randall. Think I remember hearing that on a broadcast

How is this even possible?  He's barely old enough to really remember Randall on the Cowboys, much less when he was in his prime.

PhillyPhreak54

Watched a lot of highlights?

One of the kids in the LLWS said his favorite player was Josh Gibson.

And I am a big time Lou Gehrig fan from reading a ton about him

Sgt PSN

You can be a fan of any player you want, I just don't get how a person's favorite player was someone they've never actually seen play.  Highlight reels only show the good, never the bad.  McNabb is one of your favorite players despite the worm burners, and the puking, and the choking, and the air guitar, and the Campbell's commercials and all of the other evidence that says you should hate him.  You're nutso for that, but I can dig it since you watched him play week in and week out.  But if you put together a highlight reel of his career, he'd look like a bonafide HOF all time great QB.  Imagine some kid in 15 years saying that McNabb is his favorite player.  WTF kind of sense does that make? 

General_Failure

Just consider it shorthand for "Mike Vick, but I can't say that because he's Puppy Hitler" and then stop worrying about it so much.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Sgt PSN on September 09, 2015, 10:21:24 AM
McNabb is one of your favorite players despite the worm burners, and the puking, and the choking, and the air guitar, and the Campbell's commercials and all of the other evidence that says you should hate him.

lol
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

You jerked off reading that didn't you?

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

smeags

looks like I walked in on this thread at an interesting time.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Tomahawk

Quote from: Rome on September 07, 2015, 04:33:40 PM
Check that... I remember the NC State game where he threw for a bazillion yards.

That's gotta be a record

Zanshin

No, they eventually ruled that play in the fourth quarter a backwards pass that counted as a run. So, it was technically 22 yards short of a bazillion. Shame, too...because that would have been a cool stat.