The YouTube Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, June 28, 2006, 01:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

He didn't get knocked out. He got his nose broken.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Geowhizzer

General_Failure

Silent Library

I don't understand Japanese television. Not that I understand American television, but still...

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

No YouTube but...

This is disgusting! A guy on the O&A show drinks 75 glasses of egg-nogg and then pukes in a guys mouth. The guy volunteer to eat the puke so he could be an intern on the show.

Dude pukes in another guys mouth

:puke

Feva

That's some ignorant shtein right there.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Quasimoto

hbionic

worst thing I've seen on the net was some japanese chick making herself throw up into a metal bowl on her chest and eating it back up.

THE.WORST.THING.EVAR!
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Butchers Bill

I believe I've passed the age of consciousness and righteous rage
I found that just surviving was a noble fight.
I once believed in causes too,
I had my pointless point of view,
And life went on no matter who was wrong or right.

SunMo

the baby bird was radio gold.

respect the baby bird!
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Butchers Bill on December 08, 2006, 10:58:46 PM
NSFW, but funny as hell:

What if chat rooms were real

That was pretty good.  Plus they had the dude from Office Space which totally gave it film cred. 

MDS

It's a jump to conclusions map!
I'm a people person, I'm good at dealing with people! Can't you understand that? What they HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

MURP

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Eaglez