NFC Championship - Vikings: So This Is Happening

Started by MDS, January 13, 2018, 11:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

I mean, as long as they're not trying to get people to wear those cheesesteak hats again...

The man. The myth. The legend.

hunt

lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

SD

Stuhub SRO lowest price is $386, lowest for seats is $450. Anyone have a pair they're selling above face value let me know.

Rome

MDS

hochuli is doing the game

first ref to double up on playoff games (discounting the super bowl, which is always someone who worked the postseason) in a while. he did that atl/la game.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Holy shtein ticket prices are astronomical.  Two in my old 110 section would have paid for at least a couple full seasons worth of tickets.

For those of you who have them, enjoy.  I'll be watching on tv. 

ice grillin you

vikings got an underrated great fan base....i expect to see a good amount of purple there

MDS

as if they need any excuse to escape the frozen hellhole they live in
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

QuoteEagles and Vikings are the only two NFL franchises with winning records in the Super Bowl era that have never won a Super Bowl.

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Rome

The lowest price I found on nfl ticket exchange for section 110 was $785/ticket.  The highest was $2K.   Holy shtein burgers. 

rjs246

So I guess I'm going to this game. Seems like a truly awful idea, but hey, booze.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SD

I could go but I have to dust off my Navy uniform to hold the flag. Pass.

MDS

the game is too late for my pops, and ive got 2 buddys up in the air if they can go

who wants to give me $300