NFC Championship - Vikings: So This Is Happening

Started by MDS, January 13, 2018, 11:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah even though they move Griffin around I expect him to spend most of the time posted up on Big V. I expect them to give him help with Celek/backs.

Their OL has a new RT and they shifted Remmers to LG and he was just ok there. So they are exploitable up front.

SD

I either read it or heard on one of the pregame shows they've shifted their o line around 7 times this season. Once the Saints d settled in they were able to get consistent pressure on Keenum. Aside from the Diggs miracle the Vikings offense was shut down in the second half. I'm a huge Lattimore fan but he really struggled yesterday.

Rome

What's the ticket situation like?   I'm thinking... hmmm...

hunt

Quote from: Rome on January 15, 2018, 10:05:59 AM
What's the ticket situation like?   I'm thinking... hmmm...

hah!  i'm having the same thoughts.  but then i keep remembering when i ponied up for nfc championship game tickets + hotel for the carolina game and then the game happened.  :-\
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

ice grillin you

Quote from: AO1 on January 15, 2018, 06:43:12 AM
Quote from: ice grillin you on January 15, 2018, 12:41:13 AM
the face on my tickets went from 105 divisional round to 170 nfcc

craziness

Selling?

nah sorry...sold my last one to jonny

matty has two extras to every game but no idea what hes done with this one
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

i have a few people who want to go but they are going on SH for $350....this is an insanely tough decision for a jew. make a profit or be nice.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

you would shut out a friend for under 200 dollars?

MDS

why do you think we control all the money in the world? business. always business.

but no ill bring someone
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Rome

Stubhub is ridiculous.  I can't imagine what the prices would be like if Wentz was playing.  I'll give tomorrow a shot for a face value single.  You never know. 

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

PhillyPhreak54

I'm thinking it'll be like a 17-16 or 16-14 type game

Rome

Minnesota absolutely lucked into this game.  Brees scares me.  Case Keenum doesn't.  Their defense is good but so are the Birds in that regard. 

I'll say

Eagles 26

Vikings 17

General_Failure

I still don't see anybody scoring without turnovers helping, and there should be a few in this game. I can easily see this game being lost by Ajayi fighting for an extra yard when he doesn't need to, or Foles not getting amazing luck with people dropping interceptions.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Eagles_Legendz

i don't see the eagles scoring 26 points.  if they win i think it's 17 - 13 or something. 

game is a cointoss to me.  it'd be ultimate eagles game if jax somehow beats NE and then philly loses.