Brian Dawkins, ex-Eagle

Started by The BIGSTUD, February 27, 2009, 04:51:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

General_Failure

Eagles legends Dawkins, Owens, and Urlakker all going in the Hall of Fame the same year the Eagles go to the Super Bowl? What a time to be alive!

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

well they have no shot of winning now...things cant be this perfect
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

How else are we supposed to usher in the End Times?

EJ72

Dawkins deserves it, he was one hell of a player.

How do you guys feel about TO making it? He could be a PITA but was a damn fine player and I think he earned it.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: EJ72 on February 03, 2018, 07:05:06 PM

How do you guys feel about TO making it? He could be a PITA but was a damn fine player and I think he earned it.

Flat-out deserves to be in.  And I think more Eagles fans place more blame on McNabb/Reid for the blowup than TO at this point.

SD

farg yeah

Quote from: EJ72 on February 03, 2018, 07:05:06 PM

TO 100% belongs in the HOF.

General_Failure

It isn't the nice guy's club, there's plenty of jerks in there already.

MDS

ol' murderin' ray gonna have himself a weekend
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

General_Failure

QB Eagles

You could teach a psychology class using the five guys who made it in this year.

I love it.

Tomahawk

Quote from: MDS on February 03, 2018, 06:58:36 PM
well they have no shot of winning now...things cant be this perfect

False

Destiny gonna destine

EJ72

Quote from: General_Failure on February 03, 2018, 07:18:44 PM
It isn't the nice guy's club, there's plenty of jerks in there already.

True, that could be said about a lot of players on the field. Charles Haley comes to mind, so does Chuck Bednarik. I wasn't old enough to remember his hit on Frank Gifford but it's pretty much legendary.

General_Failure

Also Ray Lewis helped murder a guy.