Divisional - Falcons: Over Before It Started

Started by MDS, December 31, 2017, 11:09:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

When they tried that stupid shovel pass it kind of sealed it.  Idiotic call there and Ryan attempting that in all that traffic was asinine.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Tomahawk

Somehow that video led me to this...start at the 30 second mark. 'Merica gonna 'merica

https://youtu.be/HgU_D1-onK0

Don Ho

I usually end up click baiting to beautiful people who look awful in swim suits to 9-11 conspiracy clips.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

I know a few people who bait to 9-11 conspiracy clips.

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

The replay is on the NFLN right now. The bottom scroll was showing stats, Julio had 9 catches for 101 yards...would have never guessed it.

Vaitaii and Wis aren't the best in pass protection but most of the runs are to their side and there's usually a gaping hole. Ertz can't block for shtein. I wouldn't even shift him to that side on non passing plays. Falcons weren't getting much penetration on running plays. Their lbs did a poor job of filling holes too.

Mack...who's one of the best Centers in the league, doubled up with the guard against Cox and they still couldn't stop him.

Diomedes

Wiz has been fantastic in the run game, he doesn't get enough love.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger