Week 7 - Washington: Monday Night Racism

Started by MDS, October 13, 2017, 09:18:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomahawk

Diomedes

I guess that's holding on Lane.  Christ, now another.  12 men.

Just punt it.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

They just didn't have enough time after that last game to get ready, I guess.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Tomahawk

Quote from: Diomedes on October 23, 2017, 08:44:34 PM
I guess that's holding on Lane.  Christ, now another.  12 men.

Just punt it.

But now it's 2nd and only 32...they got this

*edit - as good as a punt

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Tomahawk

Quote from: Diomedes on October 23, 2017, 08:46:08 PM
Why, Carson?

He either thought Torrey was a lot faster or Smith gave up on the route

Sgt PSN

Diomedes

D needs to punch Washington in the mouth now or the momentum will really hurt them even at home.

Munson

Wait does Jalen Mills have his high top fade dyed green?
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Diomedes

General_Failure

They're never going to have an easier interception than that, and of course they didn't get it.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Munson

All the flags thrown so far but they def missed an obvious block in the back on that kickj