Week 1 - Washington: Racial Slurs, Openers & No. Virginian Rednecks

Started by MDS, August 31, 2017, 11:53:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on September 12, 2017, 09:37:54 AM
give j a minute he'll be in here to defend his knight in shining armor

whats funny is on gargano this morning he tried to bring on "jay" to defend mcnabb. i wonder if....

I'd rather call you to talk about your stupid moneyball shtein than call a radio station. Plus I wouldn't even have the time.

MDS

dooooooh man cuz can do belee dis bo? doooooooh man jay come on bo

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 12, 2017, 09:49:06 AM
just watched her on regis and kelly to see if she would drop any AO1 references

wait what
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

just watched the all 22 again

they arent all great players....only 55 and cox are even close to elite (cant really overstate how good 55 was sunday) but the rotation and the positional flexibility is really impressive by schwartz....even beau allen seemed to be in for half the game....the snap distribution is really eclectic and as good as 55 was he basically was a rotational player...only played a few more snaps than vinny curry...timmy jernnigan was on the edge for at least two plays that i saw

celek is toast and probably shouldnt be playing at all but the amount of time he gets over trey burton is a joke...i know burton cant block but this isnt 1987 anymore and the eagles werent runnign the ball sunday anyway...why not have another tool out there for wentz who seemed to be forming a pretty good relationship with burton last year

semulao was horrid and vaitai while nothing special did more than just hold his own...he was above average
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

BG was beastin. Insane how far he's come, it's like there's growth in his game every season. Completely unimaginable back when we were calling him McDougle.

General_Failure

Quote from: phattymatty on September 12, 2017, 09:56:06 AM
ok fine i'll bite...what does AO1 mean and why is it probably terribly unfunny?

The steak sauce, which is of course very controversial because nobody should use that garbage on a steak.

The man. The myth. The legend.

AshishPatel81

I'm not really worried about the offensive line. Any time I get concerned about it, I watch another game and see one of the many teams out there who have lines that are significantly worse. As long as Peters and Johnson are healthy it will be good enough to do what they want to do for the most part, even with the weakness on the interior. It's not going to match the Cowboys or Raiders, but I'll take the Eagles line over at least 20 teams in the league right now.

I think Wentz will get better on his deep passes. He was pretty good with them for the first few games last season, I remember Matthews and DGB dropping a few TD passes he dropped right in the bread basket.

This Eagles defense is going to be absolutely loaded in a couple years. Possibly by next season it will be a Superbowl caliber defense. Having Jones and Darby as your two starters plus young CB depth. They'd pretty much have at least one stud on every level of defense if Jones is as good as I think he is going to be. Just gotta fix the interior of the offensive line, find a running back and this team will be in pretty good shape overall.