Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

phattymatty

it's nice how close o'connor came and a good sign but a win would be nice one day.

MDS

lamb won and so did jones...there have been plenty of others in state house specials

and really, a 0.1 win and a 0.1 loss is a statistical anomaly and means nothing. its the same thing. this is a safe pub district in a state full of dumb white people.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

yes thank you doctor.

o'connor will get crushed in november so this would be nice just for the optics.

and let's not count doug jones as a legit win...anyone other than a pervert and he loses.

ice grillin you

trump won it by THIRTY SEVEN...its been red since 1940 and is considered the 7th strongest congressional district in the country for pubs

there are i believe 68 house races in november that skew blue more than ohio 12

they are playing a double header so they get to go again in november

ocee loses then then its a loss....but last night was a huge win in that it pretty much gurantees the house gets flipped in november....i mean there was a great chance anyway but ohio 12 wrapped it up
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

yea im not counting shtein before it happens....learned quite the lesson in 16

its trending good though theres no doubt
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

is there anyone in trumps orbit who isnt a criminal

QuoteJUST IN: Rep. Chris Collins (R-NY), Trump's earliest congressional backer, arrested by the FBI on securities fraud-related charges.

ice grillin you

also this VA mara lago story is certifiably bananas and would get any other president impeached

phattymatty

jesus how dumb can this chris collins be?  this timeline they're showing is blatantly obvious.

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 08, 2018, 10:20:01 AM
also this VA mara lago story is certifiably bananas and would get any other president impeached

I shut my mouth and do my job but a lot of employees have been internally vocal about this and the recent hiring of the new VA Sec.

Quote from: phattymatty on August 08, 2018, 12:23:47 PM
jesus how dumb can this chris collins be?  this timeline they're showing is blatantly obvious.

I just read the story...what an idiot. Either that or he's done this before and just decided to be really careless.

Diomedes

Heard some hilarious stats today in reporting on the insider trading story...after it was revealed that Senators made 12% better returns from stock market activity than everyone else,  a law was passed requiring the Senate to divulge any stock trading they did within 45 days of the trade.  Suddenly, Senate trades dropped by two thirds.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

this is so god damn stupid it makes me sick

QuoteBREAKING: Vice President Pence announces plans for new, separate US Space Force as 6th military service by 2020.

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it