The YouTube Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, June 28, 2006, 01:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

that's fargin' brilliant
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

My daughter watches this vlog on YouTube called funnel vision. One of the kids took his glasses off during the eclipse and went blind. I thought it was bullshtein at first but after watching it a few times I think the kid legit farged up his eyes

https://youtu.be/J8u8jBNpLoc

Sgt PSN

I'm calling bullshtein.  If kid melted his farging eyes I'm pretty sure dude wouldn't still have his phone out recording the shtein.  And in the off chance it actually did happen, then that mofo needs to be beaten.  Repeatedly.  While livestreaming. 

SD

He's mentions he doesn't think he should still be vloging. Maybe it's bullshtein but the kids a great actor to whip up tears that fast. Plus you see him take his glasses off while he's staring at the eclipse.

phattymatty

haha that is fake as farg and have no idea how anyone could even think it's real.

SD

I've never seen a kid whip up fake tears that fast and start crying hysterically as a fake act. What would be his motivation? Attention? Plus if it's fake the kids parents would have to be in on it, I can't see these goofy fargs sitting their kid down and telling him to take his glasses off during the eclipse then whipping up tears and acting blind. . My initial reaction was it's fake but after watching it a few times I think it's legit. The video I posted wasn't the whole video

https://youtu.be/g_xst_Jpl9E

phattymatty

i had to skip through as that guy is the worst but if you don't think the last 2 minutes are terrible acting not sure what to say. little shtein even looks straight into the camera a few times.

Eagaholic

I only watched a few seconds, but was that Barron Trump?

PhillyPhreak54

Sgt PSN

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

hbionic

Nice.

Reminds me of the washing machine we had.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05