Can the Eagles win without Dawkins & McNabb?

Started by WholeHandBling, September 14, 2005, 11:05:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WholeHandBling

Dawkins has ankle injury, 9/14
Philadelphia Eagles FS Brian Dawkins is nursing an ankle injury that was sustained during Monday night's loss to the Falcons. According to head coach Andy Reid, his status for this week's game vs. the 49ers likely won't be known until later in the week. Source: Philadelphia Inquirer.
???

General_Failure

God damnit I already told you their gonna forfeit if McNabb doesn't play.

The man. The myth. The legend.

WholeHandBling

JTrotter Fan

Quote from: WholeHandBling on September 14, 2005, 11:15:15 PM
then i guess we ard already 2-0 !!

Really...you play for the 49'ers?!  Can i get your sig...you must be really good.
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

ry49ers80

General_Failure

That's two. One more trolling post and we get to ban you.

MDS

Quote from: General_Failure on September 15, 2005, 01:13:36 AM
That's two. One more trolling post and we get to ban you.

Three strikes and you're out? Original bastich.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

I'm giving out two extra this week because I'm feeling generous.

Feva

Let 'em spew their garbage.  They'll ban themselves after Sunday.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

TexasEagle

Is the EMB down or something? Why are all the hungry hungry hippos coming here this year? Christ.

PoopyfaceMcGee

The Eagles can beat the 49ers without Donovan and Dawkins.

Donovan will be marginally effective anyway, as he'll be playing overly tentative with the bruised chest and constant 49ers blitzes.  Dawkins is awesome, but Mikell is plenty good to do his part in holding back the 49ers "juggernaut".

Eagles win 20-9 with McNabb/Dawkins.  Eagles win 20-13 without them.