The Sports Media Thread

Started by ice grillin you, October 21, 2009, 09:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

The Last Dance is fantastic.

It's criminal they are only putting on two eps a week

MDS

you spoiled millennials want everything now

i watched e1 and it was pretty good. forgot the sixers were the patsy for the bulls 5th ring night. https://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/199711010CHI.html

eric montross. mark davis. terry cummings. washed up spoon. yikes.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Another great batch of episodes of TLD

I have always loved MJ but after watching this and his attitude I love him even more.

ice grillin you

pretty much what you are supposed to think since he controlled every last inch of the doc
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

i'm fine with that...i haven't seen anything that has been too slanted

phattymatty

i'm glad they're spending so much time on the other players / teams and it's not 100% MJ. 

word is next ep has a lot of kobe which should be interesting / kinda sad.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 30, 2020, 09:00:32 AM
pretty much what you are supposed to think since he controlled every last inch of the doc

ken burns over here
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

lol not sure if coincidence but ken burns did actually say that.

ice grillin you

the footage from 98 has been held by Jordan since then...when it was announced a couple years ago that the doc was finally in production it happened because Jordan finally allowed it...it's been the worst kept secret for 20 years

MDS

its a secret michael jordan is an icehole?

General_Failure

I can't believe the guy who wore a Hitler mustache for years might be a jerk.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

i cant believe the greatest competitor of all time is a fleshpop

the worst pat of about it being his thing is you arent going to get the full or maybe any coverage of his gambling addiction and probably not the true story about baseball and his fathers death

MDS

theyre going to get into that

how sanitized it will be i dont know, but its being edited in real time so the producer is aware of the criticism

phattymatty

do you know that?  I figured they were not going to touch the gambling thing at all. 

the dad part they have to at least a little.

Rome

"I quit being the greatest bb player ever to take 10-hour bus rides with kids half my age and to try to hit curveballs in Birmingham."

- MIKE