Week Three - 2019

Started by PhillyPhreak54, September 19, 2019, 10:31:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Another stellar display on Thursday night. The cherry on top is the continuation of awful flags being thrown.

Minshew has played well.

PhillyPhreak54

Tennessee is awful.

Jacksonville had nine sacks. GF gonna be rockin his Sacksonville t shirt tomorrow.

General_Failure

Gonna have to return my Foles jersey and get a Minshew.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

they are making it a point of emphasis to call more holding this year...i think linemen started doing this hook move more often and this is to combat that

so either tell the o-line dudes to cut it out or stop calling it. dont care.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

if you wanna know how much the nfl has fallen didnt watch a single play of that atrocity....watched every second of the flyers preseason game
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

i better call goodell to let him know one person watched a preseason hockey game over a terrible pointless nfl game
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Weird that you didn't watch two small market teams on a Thursday night. Guess who else didn't.

https://twitter.com/tombrady/status/1174852537368948736

The man. The myth. The legend.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 20, 2019, 09:09:21 AM
if you wanna know how much the nfl has fallen didnt watch a single play of that atrocity....watched every second of the flyers preseason game

That was me, too.

Diomedes

Honestly, I still sometimes forget there are Thursday games.

They're on a network channel now, or do you have to watch on Twitch or NFL.com?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

I think it comes on that station you see on the newer gasoline pumps.

MDS

years after randomly switching between cbs and nbc, they are on fox weeks 3-the week before thanksgiving, then the week after thanksgiving - 15

except in weeks 2-3 when theyre on nfln

NOT THAT HARD PEOPLE.

PhillyPhreak54

I don't have NFLN since AT&T yanked it

So I'm forced to use Fubo for RedZone and NFLN now

PhillyPhreak54

Miami is Miamiing

Get down field on Dallas then stall and miss a FG. Dallas about to score

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Geowhizzer

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 22, 2019, 01:13:46 PM
Miami is Miamiing

Get down field on Dallas then stall and miss a FG. Dallas about to score

The problem is that the Eagles are Miamiing better than the Dolphins.