Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

It's not like they already made a long field goal in this game or anything.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

True but why not try another?  They were in hurry up and even got out of bounds, then called a timeout, and that's the play you go with?   It is if you're Cleveland. 

ice grillin you

it was a 60 yard fg...probably out of his range but certainly not worth trying in a pre season game....they thought it was more valuable to try and run a situational play where what they were trying to do was in a theoretical situation where say there was ten seconds on the clock they had timeouts were out of his range and needed like 8 yards for a game tying or winning fg attempt

so they ran everyone deep and had one wr run shallow across the middle
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Tomahawk

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 23, 2018, 09:28:43 PM
most teams not named the patriots suffer a super bowl hangover...that's why no one repeats

Eagles are going to be the first team to 3peat

Rome

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 24, 2018, 08:02:21 AM
it was a 60 yard fg...probably out of his range but certainly not worth trying in a pre season game....they thought it was more valuable to try and run a situational play where what they were trying to do was in a theoretical situation where say there was ten seconds on the clock they had timeouts were out of his range and needed like 8 yards for a game tying or winning fg attempt

so they ran everyone deep and had one wr run shallow across the middle

So Cleveland then.

ice grillin you

so they are the browns because they didnt attempt a 60 yard fg at the end of the half to try and get some more uber important preseason pts?

i mean theres so many things to make fun of about the browns....at best this seems like a really silly one

smeags

or its just another rome troll job that some really smart people fell for, again.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

Rome

ice grillin you

QB Eagles

It had to be done. Too many Coreys on the roster.

General_Failure

How else are you supposed to have a decent roster without a Corey group of veterans?

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

not sure if carse is going to get more than AR, but he just got 103 guaranteed
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

every franchise qb who signs will beat the record of the one before him....much less one as young as carson will be when he gets his....that is unless god tells him to sign for less

also kirk cuzzo got 84 mil

MDS

thats mostly true though carse doesnt have the track record of AR, so im not 100% sure hes going to beat it

he will def beat cuzzo's though
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.