The Booze Thread

Started by Sgt PSN, November 10, 2006, 01:59:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Diomedes

we have a whole thread for beer, and you put that shtein in the booze thread?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: Diomedes on September 11, 2009, 06:57:27 PM
we have a whole thread for beer, and you put that shtein in the booze thread?
we have a beer thread? 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Seabiscuit36

Demon left us, so it doesnt count
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

mussa

i got so trashed last night that im drinking a bloody mary minus the vodka, plus the rum. fml
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

rjs246

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on September 13, 2009, 05:37:29 PM
i honestly dont know where to put this one, but great article on legalizing marijuana from CNN

We have a whole thread dedicated to this somewhere. Started by Dio I think and containing mostly coherent thoughts.

nm, and don't forget to tip your waitress.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

rjs246

Upon reflection I've decided that I don't care. Disregard. Or mock. Your decision.

Let them eat bootstraps.

Seabiscuit36

i dont know where i am right now.  Go FLYERS

rjs246

Yeah I reread that shtein and thought it sounded like a cry for help, which is roughly the opposite of the point I was trying to make. The point I was trying to make is that functional alcoholism rules but I don't know if anyone else shares that opinion.

Whatever. Suck it, nerds.

Let them eat bootstraps.

Seabiscuit36

i agree, honestly, reading that i wasnt sure if it was a drunken post of mine at some point.  My family all drinks very heavily, yet we're the definitions of functional alcoholics.  Being Welsh/Irish/Scottish/English is a gift and a curse

phattymatty

i tried to get some more firefly sweet tea vodka at the store today but the dude working there insisted that i try this other brand and that it's the best thing he's ever tasted.  it's called Jeremiah Weed.  he must have been a connoisseur.

Seabiscuit36

Does it got weed in it?

One type of vodka that i like, but only in small doses is Zubrowka.  The Bison Grass gives it a weird taste.