The Booze Thread

Started by Sgt PSN, November 10, 2006, 01:59:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

ewww, still have memories of drinking half a handle of Yukon jack whenever i smell pinsol. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

just to reiterate

combining (fill in liquor of your choice) with (fill in juice of your choice) is not new exciting or different

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

i invented Vodka and Cranberry over hte weekend, it was amazing after adding a lime. 

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

that lime is an interesting twist

Seabiscuit36

I did throw together some version of a cosmo for the wifey and her friend last weekend, i'm sure this is a drink already but if your girl likes Cosmos this might interest her. 
Cranberry Juice
Vodka
Caravella Orangecello

mussa

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on August 07, 2009, 11:38:19 AM
I did throw together some version of a cosmo for the wifey and her friend last weekend, i'm sure this is a drink already but if your girl likes Cosmos this might interest her. 
Cranberry Juice
Vodka
Caravella Orangecello

and by Caravella Orangecello, you mean semen?
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Seabiscuit36

and a hint of Mussa Candy

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Yeti

Quote from: mussa on August 07, 2009, 11:54:41 AM
Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on August 07, 2009, 11:38:19 AM
Cranberry Juice
Vodka
Caravella Orangecello

and by Caravella Orangecello, you mean semen?

:-D
"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

Drunkmasterflex

I am going to a micro fest at Stoudts Brewery on Oct. 24th.  It is 30 bucks for 4 hours of straight boozing.  It is in Adamstown, PA it is usually at least 17 different breweries with over 50 beers.  Most of them are at least 6% alcohol.  There are breweries like dogfishead, applachian, troegs, magic hat, and many more that attend.  If any of you get the chance I highly recommend it, hotels are near by btw. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Yeti

"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: Drunkmasterflex on August 17, 2009, 12:22:45 AM
I am going to a micro fest at Stoudts Brewery on Oct. 24th.  It is 30 bucks for 4 hours of straight boozing.  It is in Adamstown, PA it is usually at least 17 different breweries with over 50 beers.  Most of them are at least 6% alcohol.  There are breweries like dogfishead, applachian, troegs, magic hat, and many more that attend.  If any of you get the chance I highly recommend it, hotels are near by btw. 
i might need to do that really bad.  The wifey loves beer tastings.

Rome

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 07, 2009, 11:34:42 AM

Awful even by my standards.

Still laughed, though.

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on August 17, 2009, 12:46:46 AM
Quote from: Drunkmasterflex on August 17, 2009, 12:22:45 AM
i might need to do that really bad.  The wifey loves beer tastings.

I give it the mushroom stamp of approval.  It is totally worth the money the beer is awesome and it is such a great scene there.  You also get a meal with the ticket, thought that is kind of just a bonus. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on August 17, 2009, 10:03:19 AM
Quote from: ice grillin you on August 07, 2009, 11:34:42 AM

Awful even by my standards.

Still laughed, though.

took you long enough

oh and i learned from the best