The Booze Thread

Started by Sgt PSN, November 10, 2006, 01:59:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

methdeez

Quote from: mussa on August 06, 2008, 10:55:55 AM
A friend recently brought over a bottle of this stuff. He said his mom had it for 20 years...and it was 20 years old when she got it. Stuff is wild:

http://www.plazawine.com/Chartreuse-Green-Liqueur-Fabriquee-par-Les-Peres-Chartreux-p-16469.html
Chartreuse is amazing. It's like absinthe that tastes good.

Seabiscuit36

over the past month, i've really come to love Vodka again.  Vodka and bitterlemon ftw
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

dis12

C6 at the WAC

*** SPD ***

ice grillin you

i cant believe how much i drank this weekend...i still have the shakes and am sweating buckets....72 hr detox is awesome...call roto rooter and the rehab...my pooper is still quiverring due to ejaculating chickin wing lava....i went to wipe last night and heard a sizzle as the tissue came in contact with my wrinkle hole....so i had to take my scphincter out with an ice cream scoop and put it in the freezer...but dont worry ill just thaw it out tomorrow and put it back in
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Tomahawk

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 07, 2009, 02:36:33 PM
i cant believe how much i drank this weekend...i still have the shakes and am sweating buckets....72 hr detox is awesome...call roto rooter and the rehab...my pooper is still quiverring due to ejaculating chickin wing lava....i went to wipe last night and heard a sizzle as the tissue came in contact with my wrinkle hole....so i had to take my scphincter out with an ice cream scoop and put it in the freezer...but dont worry ill just thaw it out tomorrow and put it back in

Instant classic

mussa

damn im a pretty crude dude, but damn that was sick  :puke
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

ice grillin you

you sickos need to get feces out your mind...it was a not a poop post...its been over 48 hrs since ive had my last drink of the weekend and i still cant stop sweating like a slave and shaking and i feel like chuck cecil speared my liver

mussa

maybe you should drink a damn beer and harden the farg up
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

ice grillin you

theres no chance you would breathing right now without the help of a machine if you had drinken like i did this weekend...for me tho this is really weird...i must have alcohol poisoning

Tomahawk

I agree with mussa. More likely a case of sissyitis than alcohol poisoning

mussa

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 07, 2009, 04:22:33 PM
theres no chance you would breathing right now without the help of a machine if you had drinken like i did this weekend...for me tho this is really weird...i must have alcohol poisoning

says the guy who drinks girly drinks and light beer, lololololololol!!!!

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I'm not even 10 years removed from senior year, and if I drink as much as I would have, say, on a Wednesday night... I would die too.

So, IGY's just old.

mussa

PhillyPhreak54