Carson Wentz, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by MDS, April 20, 2016, 02:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

My mom grew up a block south of K&A and that whole side of my family is mostly still in there. I've spent a lot of time there over the last 35 years.

Kensington, Port Richmond, and Fishtown are three separate things. Everything east of Lehigh and south of Frankford is Port Richmond, which has always been a Polish neighborhood that is fine and is getting better.

Kensington is split by the railroad tracks (Lehigh Viaduct). The area west of the tracks is only a few blocks wide and stretches down to Fishtown. That's the part that is gentrifying (though not as fast as Fishtown itself).

The bigger part is wedged between the Lehigh Viaduct and the tracks where that Amtrak train derailed. It's mostly Latin, devastated by meth in the 90s and heroin today, contains open air drug and prostitution markets, and has not improved whatsoever in the last 30 years.

Geowhizzer

Let's get this thread back on track...

QB Eagles

SD

They showed some charity Wentz does through his AO1 organization on Sportsnet this morning. Has to do with trained dogs who assist the disabled. It was him and his gf. I know this has been discussed before, but he's hitting that shtein. Religion or not his tapping that ass.

ice grillin you

if you are old enough to vote and are in that picture you voted trump
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

North Dakota 20 is like regular 40. Yikes.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

QB Eagles

Rome

Mrs Ertz would get taken to # town. 

Sgt PSN

Wtf is hashtag town?

#millenialproblems

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

nate sudefield wearing a hoodie to thanksgiving dinner is upsetting me
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Sgt PSN

Seems like a strange place to take a lady.