Carson Wentz, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by MDS, April 20, 2016, 02:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

apparently it was just the colts interested

bears got out and panthers were never in

newsflash wentz stinks
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Colts also have so much extra money laying around that even if Wentz sucks it was worth a shot. Very few teams in that situation.

ice grillin you

also helps to have a relationship with the head coach if you are an entitled disgruntled dick head of a person
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

So do we get one of those zesty walls of text on an Instagram post thanking us for everything?

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

it will be extra gross because even at his most happy in philly he still despised it

General_Failure

Imagine the one McNabb would have wrote had written for him if they'd been popular back when he was around.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

I like to imagine he would have written it himself, casually throwing some teammates under the bus, shilling Chunky Soup, and fondly remembering fun times like playing air guitar and picking up the Giants sideline phone.

ice grillin you

hunt

the farg am i gonna do with my wentzlvania t-shirt now?  :paranoid
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

MDS

biggest bitches in eagles history update
1 carson
2 5
3 maga babin
4 nnamdi
5 for who for what

3 years ago he was the god of the city and now he is as big a traitor as tommy lasorda or kobe post 01 finals (before we made up)
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Days like today I often stop and look up at my Honolulu Star-Advertiser February 5, 2018 Sports section front page hanging in my office "THE PHILADELPHIA STORY - Against all odds, Nick Foles and the Eagles defeat the New England Patriots 41-33 for their first Super Bowl title" and not give a rats ass about any of this.

Wentz is gone, Howie is a moron, this team stinks, Luire is clueless, I don't care, well I do care but SB LII makes watching the Novacare Brothers Circus much less nauseating. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

I have a flag with the LII score on it.  It's hanging in my office at work.  I don't own it without 2017 Wentz.  So thanks for that.

Other than that, good riddance. 

PhillyPhreak54

the details of the ridiculousness are starting to come out

Schefter said this AM that Wentz and Doug went like 8-10 weeks last year without speaking.

Colossal organizational failure. Lurie should be ashamed he employed babies. And continues to employ the biggest one of them all - Howie.

MDS

Rome

I would give Julie Ertz Johnston the tongue bath of her life.  That's it.  That's the post.