Carson Wentz, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by MDS, April 20, 2016, 02:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

camo shorts are really cool. good look.

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

That is the largest gathering of black people in North Dakota ever.

Zanshin

That means you need to read a lot more. Maybe hit up the "What are you reading" thread for suggestions?

Rome

But they were crying tears of joy, man!

How can that NOT be the goat?

ice grillin you

not sure why you would bring up the stat then not say who the other two are but i cant find the 3rd north dakota high schooler playing in the nfl....one is brent qvale (tackle jets)

also there is a red lobster right across the street from carson wentz high school

EDIT: its landon lechler (tackle, bengals)

fyi - lechler worked for the north dakota state sheep unit during the summer of 2016
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

I'll be in ND during the Week 2 game. Lucky me, I know. I'm thinking that if Wentz looks like crap, maybe I should keep that opinion to myself that week.

SD

Tomahawk

Quote from: QB Eagles on August 02, 2017, 10:23:09 AM
I'll be in ND during the Week 2 game. Lucky me, I know. I'm thinking that if Wentz looks like crap, maybe I should keep that opinion to myself that week.

Right...be extremely careful not to upset any bison with your with your opinions

Rome

Quote from: QB Eagles on August 02, 2017, 10:23:09 AM

That game should be off the hoof. 

ice grillin you

please make it stop

QuoteWentz said he talked to Jordan Matthews since the trade. Told him he's praying for him.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

lol

crying about the fire as you throw logs on?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

So what will they get for Wentz when he asks to be traded to Buffalo?

The man. The myth. The legend.

Sgt PSN

PhillyPhreak54

I hope they keep up the bromance to keep igy fired up

AO1