Carson Wentz, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by MDS, April 20, 2016, 02:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Quote from: Sgt PSN on September 21, 2016, 02:09:46 PM
Lol.  There's definitely a couple pics where she looks super young....like early teens.  And there's a few where she looks 19 or 20.  Regardless, she's boring as hell in terms of her appearance and lis probably an awful lay.  Wentz needs to take advantage of his high stock right now and trade up. 

At least one of them was taken when she was 17, so...

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

i dont care if shes an infant....keep the nice christian jesus freak from north tebowland. lets keep this yokel in check doing his church-hunting-football thing and not letting his game suffer at the alter of olivia munn's holy Hoyda
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

wait until she gets drunk at the lurie christmas party and nigel bradham fargs the holy ghost out of her and she turns into a godzillian whore ruining wentz right before a potential playoff run

better to turn the housewife into a whore sooner rather than later...or just dump her now and start bangin mele or parveen

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 22, 2016, 09:12:52 AM
wait until she gets drunk at the lurie christmas party and nigel bradham fargs the holy ghost out of her and she turns into a godzillian whore ruining wentz right before a potential playoff run

better to turn the housewife into a whore sooner rather than later...or just dump her now and start bangin mele or parveen

Loooolol

MDS

Quote from: smeags on September 22, 2016, 09:16:10 AM
mmmm parveen.

sheena lost her fastball a number of years ago

mele is insane but older than wentz.

surprised kacie mcjockswallow hasnt clawed her way back here to claim him
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

hunt

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2665250-carson-wentzs-girlfriend-caught-eagles-qb-studying-game-film-under-dinner-table#

This year's No. 2 overall pick has gone as far as watching game film under the dinner table during dates with girlfriend Melissa Uhrich, who relayed her account to the New York Post's Jaclyn Hendricks:

"While Wentz has since turned pro and become Philadelphia's prized franchise quarterback, Uhrich continues to support him as she did during their college years. And while she won't hesitate to take his cellphone away during date nights—he was caught watching game film under the dinner table—she understands how much her boyfriend is dedicated to his craft."
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

smeags

Eagaholic

PhillyPhreak54

If he keeps this up and wins he will eclipse Utley in The Utley Factor

Gritty salt of the earther whom igy grows to hate

SD

Hate to say it but a big reason Wentz is so popular is the Tebow factor. All American white boy who is a crazed religious nut.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 22, 2016, 04:37:13 PM
Gritty salt of the earther whom igy grows to hate

id like him a lot more if he didnt wear "i play for HIM" shirts

but i dont see how id ever hate him....i just wont ever love him either

was never on the b dawk wagon because of it

Quote from: SD on September 22, 2016, 04:51:56 PM
Hate to say it but a big reason Wentz is so popular is the Tebow factor. All American white boy who is a crazed religious nut.

1000%

basically picture if paul grasmanis was a potential franchise qb
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

smeags

He can pray to Allah twice a farging day for all I care. Just win a damn Lombardi.

PhillyPhreak54