ConcreteField's Superbowl Preview article!

Started by General_Failure, January 27, 2005, 10:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Our biggest and least thougth provoking article ever is now up for your enjoyment. I don't want to brag, but this may be longer and more boring than TMQB. :o

link

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

might wanna clear up that typo in the first paragraph:

QuoteAfter all the distractions brought on by Terrell Owens...al the interceptions thrown by Donovan McNabb...all the injuries to the defensive backs...even the Jim Johnson gambling scandal.

NUMB3RS don't lie, baby!
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Diomedes on January 28, 2005, 12:07:42 AM
might wanna clear up that typo in the first paragraph:

QuoteAfter all the distractions brought on by Terrell Owens...al the interceptions thrown by Donovan McNabb...all the injuries to the defensive backs...even the Jim Johnson gambling scandal.

NUMB3RS don't lie, baby!

My Microsoft word was funky all night last night...I'll blame that. I almost sent it to GF in Notepad because of it.

My apologies.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

QB Eagles

I have to say that I disagree with the analysis in this article. Last night, I painstakingly modeled the game down to the last detail using Tecmo Super Bowl. I have the Eagles winning, 49-0. Keith Jackson and Heath Sherman will have two TDs a piece, and Fred Barnett will catch multiple bombs. The Eagles defense will harass Steve Grogan all day, sacking him seven times and forcing him into throwing four interceptions, for a miserable 18% completion percentage. The Patriots' lone big play of the game will come on a 38-yard bomb to Irving Fryar, who will make an incredible leaping catch.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

I disagree with both of those assessments.  I played the game using Atari RealSportsTM Football, and the game was 54-0 for the blurry blue guys, which I designated as the Eagles  ;D.

Wingspan

i disagree with all of these.

i simmed the game with Matell Electronic football

everyone fell over and JR reed danced around for about 5 minutes before committing a safety :(
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

General_Failure

Quote from: QB Eagles on January 28, 2005, 02:44:07 PM
The Patriots' lone big play of the game will come on a 38-yard bomb to Irving Fryar, who will make an incredible leaping catch.

Fryar plays for the Eagles, stupid. ::)