the random musings not worthy of new thread thread

Started by ice grillin you, March 28, 2006, 02:06:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 30, 2024, 10:49:49 PMWhat

The

farg

Video was taken down but I saw most of it. If you're a federal employee might wanna work from home tomorrow.

PhillyPhreak54

Man that was something else - this world is going to shtein.

Rome

I just posted something akin to this in the football thread. 

It's a fundamental breakdown of society we're facing and it's going to be shocking how quickly it happens. 

We can still stop it, but people are so apathetic and disengaged, it's hard to see how.

General_Failure

Bought my first new Eagles jersey in like 20 years, got a kelly green Kelce. I'm feeling mostly confident that I won't regret this one like, oh, let's say the Shawn Andrews jersey I bought.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

lol yeah I see my 73 hanging in the closet and always hope that they get a solid 73 in the future so I can change the name

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on February 05, 2024, 09:06:37 AMlol yeah I see my 73 hanging in the closet and always hope that they get a solid 73 in the future so I can change the name

How happy will you be if they draft Trott Jr. and he takes 54

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

The truest sign that they still don't value the LB position.

SD

Daughter and I went to the Mutter museum in December. Highly recommend if you're in the city.

Today we went to the vampire and paranormal museum in doylestown. Fascinating museum with a ton of historic stuff from the past few centuries.

https://www.vampamuseum.com/

There's an antique museum next door. Lots of old swords, suits of armor and furniture from Europe and parts of Asia.

Rome

I have a slow leak in my tire so I'm at the tire store getting it repaired/replaced. 

300 pound Karen just had the meltdown of all time because her car wasn't done by 4:26 as promised.  She was late picking up her kids, so of course it was their fault for her being late, not hers for coming in here in the morning or some other time.

Everyone in here just busted up laughing at her asinine behavior.  That made her even more unhinged and she slammed the door walking out calling everyone in here some colorful names. 

Murrca.  😂

PhillyPhreak54

Eagaholic

I'm just glad you didn't end up in our mass shooting thread.

General_Failure

Expect some downtime here on the 27th at 1 am eastern. The host is doing maintenance that they expect to take a half hour, so expect it to be down for like six hours. Everyone but Don will probably have fallen asleep at that time watching Dr Pimple Popper or the Sixers lose or something.

PhillyPhreak54