Pointing/Laughing Forever & Ever @ Racists

Started by Rome, January 31, 2016, 03:44:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

At this point there's no way to claim they didn't get stuck with whoever it is they eventually do hire. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

After a long, thorough search, they've gone with Dan Quinn.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

circling the wagons on the chipster

how bad is college football that chip kelly is even thinking of being an OC for the taterskins
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

the 2013 wash coaching staff was gonzo bonkers

shanahan
lafluer
morris
mcveigh
mcdaniel
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Diomedes

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 02, 2024, 10:23:44 PMthe 2013 wash coaching staff was gonzo bonkers

shanahan
lafluer
morris
mcveigh
mcdaniel

Washington's brand of coach development :  learning from losing.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

MDS

harris is doing like 100 different things at once...the washingtons are just an excel sheet him/an ego boost because owning an nfl team is the ultimate brag for any billionaire vulture

and if his time running the sixers is any indication, LOL

ice grillin you

He grew up 20 minutes from rfk and had wash team season tickets

sixers devils are an investment wash football team is his heart

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 05, 2024, 12:07:04 PMHe grew up 20 minutes from rfk and had wash team season tickets

His heart didn't want to pony up for a new coach.

Diomedes

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 05, 2024, 12:07:04 PMHe grew up 20 minutes from rfk and had wash team season tickets

Snyder also grew up as a Washington fan.  His heart, lol. 

ice grillin you

Settle down freaks im just pointing out the difference btwn wash and his other teams

MDS

his heart is making money. hes a soulless billionaire ghoul whose next victim is going to be taxpayers in virginia

Diomedes