Video game thread

Started by mussa, March 15, 2005, 05:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MURP

link

new football/grand theft auto/tekken/ final fantasy kind of game.   ??? :paranoid

PhillyGirl

Quote from: MURP on April 25, 2005, 05:28:15 PM
link

new football/grand theft auto/tekken/ final fantasy kind of game.   ??? :paranoid

Did someone say 'Tekken'?

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Wingspan

link

are al pacino and jamie foxx on the cover?

seriously...that sounds pretty entertaining, in a rent me kinda way
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

mussa

link

WTF :-D
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Zanshin

lol...that McNabb-esque character has some huge feet in that pic.

General_Failure

See? This is the kind of shtein you get when you bastiches start breaking into my hobbies. Go back to watching MTV and leave my video games alone!

The man. The myth. The legend.

mussa

iiight, since i hav been sick past couple days i finally finished a a regular season of ESPN NFL 2K5. I played last seasons schedule and heres the results:

McNabb- MVP
108.0 QBRT9
3,546 yards
55 TDs
29 ints

Westy-3rd rushing yards-injured 5 weeks (torn bicep :sly)
1537 yards 10.5 yrds per carry
27 TDs
37 rec. for 345 yards 1 TD

TO-Offensive playa of the year
97 receptions(#1 in rec) 2265 yds 29TDs

Buck- 786 yds 15 tds

pinky- 34 rec 820 yds 4tds

LJ- 22 rec 251 yds 4 tds

c. lewis- 16 rec 396 yds 6tds

g. lewis- 16 rec 396 yds 7 tds

DEFENSE:

Dawkins 56 tackles((lead team) 5 sacks 6 ints 1td 1fr

Kearse 25sacks :evil

Simon 19 sacks 3 FF

McDougle - not starting had 11 sacks

Lito Shep - 6 ints 3 tds

Matt Ware - 3 ints 3 tds

SPECIAL TEAMS

JR Reed 26.7 avg. (lead nfl) 1 TD

Mahe 10.7 avg(lead nfl) 2 TDs

PRO BOWL PLAYAS:

McNabb, Westy, TO, Akers, Simon, Kearse, Lito, Brown, Ware, Dawkins

Time to play the playoffs
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

JTrotter Fan

Any PC gamers out there?  Anyone seen the movies and previews for Battlefield 2?  Looks amazing from what i've seen so far.  Current weapons and vehicles from US Military, Chinese Military and the Russian/Middle Eastern Coalition. 
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: The Waco Kid on May 01, 2005, 07:03:01 PM
Any PC gamers out there?  Anyone seen the movies and previews for Battlefield 2?  Looks amazing from what i've seen so far.  Current weapons and vehicles from US Military, Chinese Military and the Russian/Middle Eastern Coalition. 

I normally get the games five years after they're released, when they're available for $9.88 at Wal-Mart.   :D

SD_Eagle5

I just bought this joystick thingy that's shaped like Darth Vader and has 5 different Star Wars games in it. It was only $20 so I figured what the hell.

General_Failure

That's not a joystick, but it does vibrate.

Father Demon

IGN.com Readers' Picks Top 99 Games

Here are the Top 10:

#10: The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
#9: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
#8: Soul Calibur
#7: Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
#6: God of War
#5: Half-Life 2
#4: Chrono Trigger
#3: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
#2: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
#1: Resident Evil 4
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

SD_Eagle5

How HALO 1 and 2 aren't ranked in the top 5 is beyond me  ???

And KOTOR 2 and Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow shouldn't even be ranked. Both games were huge disappointments IMO.  :boo

MURP

Halo bores me to death.   Bond multiplayer back in the day was more fun IMO.

General_Failure

I still say no FPS can be more fun than Tribes. 64 players, interesting weapons, jetpacks, vechicles, skiing, turrets, different armor sizes ... oh, but you can't crack someone in the back of the head with your weapon.
Hooray for Halo, then.