Devante Parker, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by SD, March 12, 2024, 04:18:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

i guess a slightly better version of julio..big body possession wr for red zone, maybe scheme him open on a 3rd down over the middle. thats me being nice.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Signing is getting way too much hate. Tiny contract. If he blows he won't make the team. If he makes the team he's at best the fifth receiving option. Role is entirely different from NE where he was the ostensible WR1 on a doodoo offense.

PhillyPhreak54

People are hating on a one year small deal?

That means likely no more bullshtein from Quez?

phattymatty

I once made about $1900 on $50 bet by betting that nelson aghalor, Devante Parker, and some other patriots scrub would score TDs in a game.  so I like this guy.

Don Ho

I would like nothing more for you than to make some $$$$ on a bet Howie gets us some f'ing help at LB.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Don Ho on March 13, 2024, 10:57:46 PMI would like nothing more for you than to make some $$$$ on a bet Howie gets us some f'ing help at LB.

At this point it would have to be via a trade. Not really any difference makers available via FA and likely not in the draft either.

Zach Cunningham still available though.

General_Failure

LBs will continue to be a luxury position until someone can prove that receiving TEs and RBs can be game changers. I mean, honestly. When was the last time you saw one of those torch this team in hilarious fashion?

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 12, 2024, 07:56:01 PMPeople are hating on a one year small deal?

That means likely no more bullshtein from Quez?

i'd easily rather have quez...luckily parker wont make the team so its not anything to get upset over but its still a very curious move in a "like why?" sense
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

Olamide > quez

Dude hustled downfield to block for AJ and Devonta on many an occasion this year.