Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

Southwestern Missouri might disagree with the first part of your statement.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Rome

Yep. There's a huge influx right now in hospitalizations in Florida (omgshocker).  Whatever.  Two of my colleagues in another office both tested positive on Friday.  The one's wife is a recent breast cancer survivor and she never got vaccinated either.  She's got it too. 

Darwin gonna Darwin. 

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: rjs246 on July 11, 2021, 01:26:29 PM
Southwestern Missouri might disagree with the first part of your statement.

Yeah I read that Globe story yesterday. Idiots.

I read the Phillies who were held out are they unvaccinated ones.

Little Torreyes!

MDS

i think its unvaxed ones in close contact. theres def more unvaxed than just those 3.

alec bohm can now spend his all star break holed up in a boston hotel room. have fun moron
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Boohoo...vaccines readily available...you get sick or die that's on you.

PhillyPhreak54

If Qoonrod wasn't on the DL guarantee he'd be out too

SD

Rome

They went 5-2 on that road trip.  I'm not getting sucked in again.  Yes I am.  Go team.

PhillyPhreak54

Good win and a good road trip.

Just in time for a momentum breaking layoff!

Don Ho

Quote from: Rome on July 11, 2021, 04:50:43 PM
They went 5-2 on that road trip.  I'm not getting sucked in again.  Yes I am.  Go team.

Of course we are!  Just in time for the Marlins to come to CBP and rip their guts out once again
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

SD

No problem with players giving it back to fans who mouth off.

PhillyPhreak54

Me either.

Wanna yap off to a player? Expect it back.

Dude who mouthed off prob will be calling WIP to say what a jerkoff VV is and he pays these players salaries.

General_Failure

At this point is it even possible to pay baseball's salaries off ticket and merch sales without tv deals?

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

vv sucks but if you give it to a player like that, they are very much allowed to come back on you

im not sure if ranger suarez has the repertoire needed to close games long term but damn if he dont give a farg. alvarado and neris those bitches who nibble and meltdown can take a lesson 

i kind of figured this week was going to be the nail in the coffin, but they go into the break .500 and 3.5 out with the marlins at home next weekend. sooooooo you know whats about to happen.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.