DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: General_Failure on October 14, 2013, 02:10:25 AM
McCoy is so well spoken.

thank god you said it and not me

i might have said articulate tho
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Munson

Shady is more "well-spoken" than DeSean (not exactly hard to do), but dude isn't up there sounding like Carlton from the Fresh Prince. He's everything a racist whitey would love to hate...had a kid out of wedlock that he allegedly doesn't support, he was somewhat outspoken during the Cooper situation, he talks shtein all the time. Not to mention he's a complete moron on twitter like most athletes are. But people love him because, outside of AP, he's probably the best RB in the NFL.

DeSean is a talented dude who has been inconsistent over his career. Hopefully this season is the year he finally becomes 'the guy' that can do it week in and week out.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

it does if you worship all the white guys on the eagles who have beards

Dillen

One of my buddies went to Pitt when Shady was there and played basketball w/ him a few times. Said every other word out of his mouth was stillupfront. Obviously.

Munson

But he's more articulate when he says it, so white people like him and not DeSean. It's very clearly a race issue, okay.
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

I know some white guys who are exactly the same way.

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

General_Failure

Munson

I know some white guys who know who this team's true #1 option is. Just look at this insight after the training camp fight between Riley and Kerry Williams

QuoteSeems like Mike Vick understands that Cooper is his best option. Cooper can potentially get Vick a lot of praise.

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

holy FAP thats going to end up being like the mlk/malcolm photo

phattymatty

reese125

he might have to laser off that "money bagz" tat on his hand

MDS

one of the greatest photos ever

2 philly legends, much respect

and jesus yes AI looks GONE
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.