DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

Remember when Maclin couldn't produce without Jackson on the other side?

lol
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SunMo

yeah, maclin really lit the world on fire this year.  great argument
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Munson

He did just fine when a real QB was throwing the ball.

And that real QB is a nerdy looking slow white rookie.
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SunMo

oh, well he did fine.  that's a ringing endorsement.

Munson

I could have said he did great, looking at his stats.

Point is, he's better than Jackson and does not need Jackson opposite of him like some here indicated in the past.

SunMo

yeah, he's not better than jackson.  but you've hand an anti-desean thing going on for awhile so that's not hard to believe. 

Munson

I love DeSean, I have trouble deciding who I like watching more between him and Shady. He's by far the bigger threat, but Maclin is the better all around receiver.

SunMo

i don't know how you say that.  other than size, i don't see one attribute that maclin ranks ahead of desean in.  desean is faster, quicker, hands are probably a wash, and desean is tougher.

Munson

They're both pieces of glass. being faster and quicker doesn't make DeSean better. Damaris Johnson is faster and quicker than both of them

PhillyPhreak54

I'm lost - give me cliff notes.

Who is hating on Jackson?
Who says Maclin isn't good?

Munson

Diomedes

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 31, 2012, 08:01:54 PM
I'm lost - give me cliff notes.

Who is hating on Jackson?
Who says Maclin isn't good?

I hate DeSean Jackson because he is an uppity black.  I have repeatedly said he has no talent and he is a worthless human being.
I have gay love for Maclin.  I regularly assert that he is superior in every way to Jackson.  All because he is a good house slave.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SunMo

it's good to see you cleansing your soul before the new year

General_Failure

He's just making room for more scotch. Or gin. Maybe both.

The man. The myth. The legend.