DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

hbionic

Quote from: FastFreddie on February 28, 2011, 01:34:24 PM
Wrong. The guy in the middle is Jewish.

Wrong. The guy in the middle is obviously Humpty from Digital Underground.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

BigEd76

the 15-yr girl with cancer that DeSean dedicated the wildcard game to died

Eagaholic

If only Cooper could have gone up and hauled that in

Sgt PSN

If only Vick didn't underthrow the ball. 

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

good for the kids too...they might listen to him
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

They certainly can't accuse him of talking down to them.

The man. The myth. The legend.

BigEd76

For some reason this is a top story on ESPN today:

QuoteDeSean Jackson's June 30 appearance on the All Out Show with Rude Jude and Lord Sear. (It airs on Sirius XM's Shade 45—an Eminem-branded hip hop channel)
Troy in Tennessee asks if DeSean's "had his dick knocked in the dirt [indecipherable]," before the call ends. According to the invaluable Urban Dictionary, knocking one's dick in the dirt entails knocking someone down or out—maybe even giving someone a concussion?

Jackson replies, "What type of question is that? Say 'no homo', gay-ass. Faggot."

Now, we don't know whether DeSean assumed "dick in the dirt" was some sort of reference to gay stuff—it could be!—or whether DeSean was just particularly cranky then.

PhillyPhreak54

When I saw Deadspin post that the other day I had a feeling that it would eventually gain traction and blow up. Now there will be a ton of people making the stupid "stay classy" remark or he will have to give a half assed apology after the gay rights groups come out and comment.

Rome

Further proof that athletes should be seen and not heard.  Ever.

SD

Diomedes

Louis CK has a funny bit about the word flag.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 09, 2011, 11:19:58 AM
When I saw Deadspin post that the other day I had a feeling that it would eventually gain traction and blow up. Now there will be a ton of people making the stupid "stay classy" remark or he will have to give a half assed apology after the gay rights groups come out and comment.

Between Kobe and someone else from the NBA (I forget who), athletes should pretty much know to stay away from using any type of slurs, especially gay slurs.  DJax is pretty much on par with the rest of pro-athletes in terms of intelligence, so yeah, this is just par for the course really.