DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

The dance in the end zone might just be lamer than any celebration done by McNabb. Impressive.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

However lame his dance might have been, it doesn't seem to have stopped the Pro Bowl votes from pouring in.

Also, somebody find those guys a proofreader.

ice grillin you

he wont be playing anyway since superbowl teams dont put players in the game anymore

General_Failure

MDS

Quote from: General_Failure on December 15, 2009, 01:13:38 PM
The dance in the end zone might just be lamer than any celebration done by McNabb. Impressive.

lol do you even know what he was doing? like it or not that shtein is whats goin down in the clubs right now. stop being so old and white.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Tomahawk

Kids are doing the Riverdance in clubs nowadays? Weirdos

hbionic

I have to post this again...the reverse leg kick dance by Desean is my favorite all time.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

General_Failure

Quote from: MDS on December 15, 2009, 02:45:25 PM
Quote from: General_Failure on December 15, 2009, 01:13:38 PM

lol do you even know what he was doing? like it or not that shtein is whats goin down in the clubs right now. stop being so old and white.

So, Rico Suave, do you wear a platinum Star of David on a big chain, nestled safely in your chest hair when you're out at the club? Shut it.

Sgt PSN

JackStraw

Endless regression to the mean

Drunkmasterflex

Not that this is surprising but an NFL scout was talking about DeSean in a Sporting News Today article and was saying that there isn't a better playmaker in the league. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

reese125

if youre talking playmaker as in every time he touches the ball hes a threat to score....chris johnson would have a very good argument with him

ice grillin you

Sgt PSN

chris johnson has the edge in the sense that he's a runningback and typically has to go through all 3 levels of the defense in order to make big play where jackson typically has to beat a couple of guys.  but jackson is also a dynamic punt returner so that bodes in his favor. 

basically, they are 1a and 1b imo and arguing over or and trying to decide who is better is farging retarded.  retards.