DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

I'd just like to talk more about his bubble, thanks.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

mussa

I'm a wordsmith, what can I say?

I'm just not sold on how well people say he is doing in "training camp". Until I see how much he's improved on game day, I'm not going to get myself all worked up about it.
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

methdeez

Quote from: mussa on August 07, 2009, 11:19:39 AM

I'm just not sold on how well people say he is doing in "training camp". Until I see how much he's improved on game day, I'm not going to get myself all worked up about it.
Were you in a coma for 2009, or do you think that every player has to be totally re-evaluated every year?

ice grillin you

players definitely never improve after their rookie years
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

mussa

Quote from: methdeez on August 07, 2009, 11:26:20 AM
Quote from: mussa on August 07, 2009, 11:19:39 AM

Were you in a coma for 2009, or do you think that every player has to be totally re-evaluated every year?

Get excited all you want, I was speaking for myself.
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Tomahawk

Quote from: reese125 on August 06, 2009, 09:20:08 PM
DeSean Jackson and Jeremy Maclin have become very good friends since the Eagles picked Maclin in the first round of the draft in April.

Let's hope Jacksons kind of stupid isn't contagious

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

mussa

didn't asante pull a djack in a int return for TD later last year? i think it was a joke more or less. now they are rivals on TC field! ewwwww its a spads moment!

Tomahawk

It wasn't a joke. If I recall correctly, Asante's return wasn't a TD and the ball was down at the 1. Somehow the Eagles still scored a TD instead of a FG

Munson

No, I think Asante realized what he did at the moment and bent back down to pick the ball up.

But I forget.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Munson on August 07, 2009, 05:15:34 PM
No, I think Asante realized what he did at the moment and bent back down to pick the ball up.

But I forget.

i think this is close(r) to what actually happened. 

Tomahawk

Regardless, both plays are historical in the context of stupidity, beating out Leon Lett and Jim Marshall

Rome

MadMarchHare

I blame Andy, of course.  How do you not beat this error out of your players.  It shouldn't happen once, but certainly never twice.
Anyone but Reid.