Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Tomahawk

Diomedes

For the record:  though I relish the thought of Trumpers being made as uncomfortable as possible, I am NOT with Maxine Waters and others who think it's fair game to harrass public servants in public.  Sanders, Miller, etc. are probably very terrible human beings and all, but I don't go for mob justice. 

Worse still, I'm afraid that we're just giving them what they want.  We can't treat the barbarians as they would treat us.  We must not stoop to their level.

My greatest fear about this gang of criminals is that they'll permanenly lower the bar, that we won't recover after they've been put in jail, but will instead coast along at a permanenly lower level, and shtein like mob shaming government employees we disatgree with is right in line with that.

We don't torture torturers.  We don't treat iceholes like iceholes.   If we do, then we lose.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

hbionic

Agreed.

As much as I'd like to end a lot of these motherfargers because of how blatantly despicable their words and their actions are, we have to be the better people we claim to be (and think we are). Like Dio said, we lose if we act like them.

I had a real life example but can't remember it.

These people are just being sucked into the moral/ethics black-hole these people have created.

We have to set or be the bar. Every day. To everyone we meet.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

ice grillin you

bullshtein

you wanna argue over tax code or military spending then I'll respect you

but there ain't good people on both sides of a klan rally

Diomedes

I get that, but what good do you think you're doing lynching Cletus and burning Confederate Flags on trailer park lawns? 

You just as bad as them now.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

yeah no

don't ever lump me in with racists and nazis

I will never be on the same planet as them much less as bad as them

MDS

farg every trump supporter and enabler with the fire of 1000 suns

there is no coming back from this...there is no other side....there is nothing but defeating evil
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

yup

farg this when they go low we go high

when they go low we slit their throats

how did we get to a time when we are supposed to be civil to racist demagogues

hbionic

I share your same sentiments as well trust me.

But the civil war came down to people who believed in slavery and a combination of others opposed to a lot of parts of slavery that it created two sides and then war resulted.

It's almost like the ones that hold on to their guns so dearly know that eventually the other side is going to be fed up with their racist, hateful, bullshtein, that they are going to go after them, and they want to go down guns blazing.

Retiring in Mexico is a serious consideration for me.

But instead of being afraid that the fargtards are going to retaliate with their moronic values...we need to reinforce and grow intellectualism, progressivism, and just love. Sounds idealistic...but other than blowing away each farging moron's farging head off with a shotgun...I don't know what else to do? I'll just try to lead by example and be inclusive of all peoples, like i usually am.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

ice grillin you

General_Failure

Nevermind the fact that the Confederate Declaration of Secession mentioned owning slaves as a reason over a dozen times, it was about State's Rights. Like the right to classify people as property.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Tomahawk

Quote from: Diomedes on June 25, 2018, 06:09:21 PM
For the record:  though I relish the thought of Trumpers being made as uncomfortable as possible, I am NOT with Maxine Waters and others who think it's fair game to harrass public servants in public.

It's not okay to harass anybody, public officials/servants or not, in public. Having said that, there's a large part of me that says if you want to act like an icehole, you deserve to be treated like an icehole.

Diomedes

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 25, 2018, 11:21:22 PM
be civil

It shouldn't surprise me that you subscribe to this tactic because the Troll is strong in you.   And actually, I don't believe you.  You're just emotional, and not thinking straight.

We don't treat iceholes like iceholes because it makes us iceholes too.  We don't torture people who torture because it makes us torturers too.  We don't put murderers in the electric chair because it makes us murderers too.

You know all this.

Our argument is that we're better.  We don't whip up mobs to achieve our goals.  We are careful not to become the enemy we oppose.  We do this because we know that it doesn't work, and because the risk of ourselves turning into dangerous zealots is too great; we are human afterall.  You like to think you're very different, but you're not.  Go down the same road as the Deplorables, but on the other side of the street, matching their brutality with your own, and you're going to end up in the same destination:  Hell.

I ain't saying you got to love them, but get in the mud with them and they win.