The most embarassing way to go out....

Started by PhillyPhanInDC, July 29, 2005, 03:10:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhanInDC

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Zanshin

Yeah, we talked about this in another thread two weeks ago or so.

Funny because when I say your headline, I said to myself, "no way this is worse than the dude with the horse."

Father Demon

"the manner of death was accidental ... due to perforation of the colon,"

That paints a chilling picture....

QuoteAlthough sex with animals is not illegal in Washington state, Urquhart said that investigators were looking into whether the farm, located in Enumclaw, 40 miles southeast of Seattle, allowed sex with smaller animals that resulted in animal cruelty, which is a crime.

"If you're talking about sheep or goats, there could be some issues," Urquhart said. 

Poor THawk...    he was this close to taking a Washington vacation.....
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: Zanshin on July 29, 2005, 03:16:27 PM

Funny because when I say your headline, I said to myself, "no way this is worse than the dude with the horse."

Whoops. My bad. Feel free to delete.  :-\
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Tomahawk

Quote from: DemonchildrenOnTurf on July 29, 2005, 03:18:25 PM

QuoteAlthough sex with animals is not illegal in Washington state, Urquhart said that investigators were looking into whether the farm, located in Enumclaw, 40 miles southeast of Seattle, allowed sex with smaller animals that resulted in animal cruelty, which is a crime.

"If you're talking about sheep or goats, there could be some issues," Urquhart said. 

Vacation nothing - I was going to move my sweet ass out there!

Zanshin

Quote from: PhillyPhaninDC on July 29, 2005, 03:24:20 PM
Quote from: Zanshin on July 29, 2005, 03:16:27 PM

Whoops. My bad. Feel free to delete. :-\

Wasn't a criticism...just a mention in case you don't get a ton of replies.

General_Failure

Quote from: Tomahawk on July 29, 2005, 03:25:59 PM
Quote from: DemonchildrenOnTurf on July 29, 2005, 03:18:25 PM

Vacation nothing - I was going to move my sweet ass out there!

How much does it cost to move a donkey?

The man. The myth. The legend.

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Drunkmasterflex

This has to be one of the most farged up stories ever.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

bmt134

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Strong linkage!

Whatever happened to PPinDC?

hbionic

Isn't that smeags?

I don't know things.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05